Overview:
Kkamja or Jagaimo is a 2D artist who makes pinups and gifs from animes.​

Updated: 2023-12-04
Artist: Kkamja
Censorship: No
Language: no text
Pages: 1000+ pictures including mp4, gif, psd
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Misc: - - -
2023-01: - - -
2023-02: - -

March 2023:
- - - -
-
April 2023:
- - - -
-
May 2023:
- - - -
-
June 2023:
- - - - -

July 2023:
-
- - - -
August 2023:
- -
- - -
September 2023:
- - - -

October 2023:
- - - -
November 2023:
- - - -

Compressed (no psd, png->jpg, gif->mp4): - - -

0.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 06.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 18.jpg 26.jpg kaguya luna_full size.jpg lusamine_part_02.jpg picarto-chan_full size.jpg j1.gif

Tadomeku

Jun 14, 2019
Seeing how all of his old works are now deleted forever, do you or anyone else happen to have passwords for the archives?
I've got them from a patron who lost the passwords and has no way to access them. I'm not confident enough to try many bruteforcing methods to break the encryption on the files, but if anyone is I'll happily send links to the files so you can try.
Once I have the passwords I'll upload them for everybody, or let the person who broke the passwords choose to if the wish.

Specifically $10 rewards of November and December 2018, and January, February and March 2019. Any passwords for these 7z files would help, even passwords for packs which aren't $10 will help me to find similarities to break the passwords.

Some of these aren't included in the pack you posted.

tallguyyo

Aug 21, 2018
Seeing how all of his old works are now deleted forever, do you or anyone else happen to have passwords for the archives?
I've got them from a patron who lost the passwords and has no way to access them. I'm not confident enough to try many bruteforcing methods to break the encryption on the files, but if anyone is I'll happily send links to the files so you can try.
Once I have the passwords I'll upload them for everybody, or let the person who broke the passwords choose to if the wish.

Specifically $10 rewards of November and December 2018, and January, February and March 2019. Any passwords for these 7z files would help, even passwords for packs which aren't $10 will help me to find similarities to break the passwords.

Some of these aren't included in the pack you posted.
did you end up figuring it out?

also does kkamja not have april 2019 rewards?

why not ask the original patron to repledge or send a message to the artist for password since he pledged?

Last edited:

yugiohle

Jan 23, 2020
so I have offered it on 4chan but I'll post it here too. $100 for people who either has the files or the password to old archives. just like other people have mentioned even if we want to support the guy and buy from his gumroad we cant which is just silly

CattoLover

Sep 24, 2018
so I have offered it on 4chan but I'll post it here too. $100 for people who either has the files or the password to old archives. just like other people have mentioned even if we want to support the guy and buy from his gumroad we cant which is just silly
Did you happen to find someone with the files or password access to an old archive?

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
A game involving kkamja's art was posted a couple of days ago.
Would it be possible for someone to obtain that art from his patreon?