RPGM Completed Knight Bewitched: Enhanced Edition [v1.1] [Joshua Keith]

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I think i finished the game, but since this is the first game of the series and there is a Knight Bewitched 2 i'm unsure if i missed side quests or if the plot is reserved for the 2nd game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Corup

Nov 12, 2017
Looks great, but I am going to wait until someone fix the glitch with the secret areas

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
The game hard crashes as soon as you find one of the 19 secrets. View attachment 1669283
Not sure what it is trying to do.
That seems to happen wth multiple secret areas. darn.

Update for future people. I got frustrated after another crash following a lengthy optional boss fight and, after a break, tried the installer version. This seems to have solved the problem. I haven't crashed since and was able to access the secret areas that previously led to crashes 100% of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Link1102 and Zippix

jackbob

May 13, 2018
The game is actually not that bad. You can tell it was inspired by the first few dragon quest games. I was expecting some sex because I didn't look at the tags so I was slightly disappointed but that was my own fault.

The thing that I really didn't like about this game was the inclusion of stupid stuff like mentioning "gamestonks"

Reactions: acronym123

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
For people with crashes, go to "js" folder in the main game directory and open "plugins.js" with a notepad or other text editor, find ""name":"Cyclone-Steam","status"" and change "true" to "false", then save the file and play the game, crashes happens whenever u find a secret, probably because of the pop up that announce the finding and your progress (1/19 and stuff like that), that info is from steam btw, used it myself and there is no problem anymore.

Jun 10, 2021
Mhh i shall check this game out and see what it is about as it seems kinda cool and wanting to check it out.

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
so guys, how is the romance in this game?
I would say meh. Basically we follow the relationship between both main females characters. It is quite poorly written. The single redeeming point is that it unfolds along the game, giving time to both characters to get one another making it seem legit.

Honestly it is hard to care since at the same time you are much more engaged in the "saving the world" story.

THe game has great game mechanics and that's it's redeeming factor in my eyes, you get to choose gear and playstyle for your team and are free to explore even places where monsters overpower you.

If you want good romance in RPG I'd advise pathfinder or baldur's gate.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Is there a Journal where you see your side quests somewhere? If not, can someone list them with what to do?

Tepanyakigo

Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone know where to get a trinket for Gwen inside her house? I checked her house and there was none to be found...
Edit : nevermind... I read the wrong guide lol

Last edited:

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Okay. This is driving me crazy. I'm trying to find information on it online but the original version of the game seems to have a different world map, so I can't find the first fairy for the fairy side quest (Hide and Seek.) Does anyone know where to find the first one? I already have the desert fairy, and tower fairy.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
The thing that I really didn't like about this game was the inclusion of stupid stuff like mentioning "gamestonks"
Ah, so the cringy attempts at humor and anachronistic writing are still there. This was the reason I quit the original. I guess the remake didn't fix it.

Oct 26, 2017
I was about to write a very lengthy wall of text but I'll shorten it to a reasonably lengthy wall of text instead.

- Nice grammar is rare, great job to the developer on the proofreading. The game concept is nicely thought and addictive. Excellent work on keeping it all lightweight-friendly, whether intended or not (after ridding the game of unnecessary plugins, nwjs and classic RMMZ bloat, the size went down to 50MB - that's quite the difference).
- Using Cyclone Steamworks and ES2021 methods in a game that was released in 2021-2022 is a sin (that can and will cause crashes, as was spotted by users). The same goes for using stepping in a game that allows for a Story Mode difficulty (or encouraging grinding for that matter). An installer will fix most issues but also fill the registry with bloat, and it's also very convenient to inject code that goes past security software (there is a reason one should only consider MSI installers for Windows as a last resort; not to mention the MSI package stays there to "allow for repairs and uninstalling", casually polluting your device if you don't know how to properly rid it of all of them before they are all over the place).

Since people landing here will be asking themselves if they should download this game backed by almost a hundred people:
- If you came here for girl-girl romance, save yourself the trouble, teleport to the Purgatory/Universe and watch the pseudoromance unfold. Or if you came here for the pictures, let Petschko help you and grab the only two (2) scenes that... ah, crud. They're in the screenshots provided in the OP. How embarrassing, now you can just save them and move on!
- If you want to focus on saving the world and like lengthy forced dialogue as long as the gameplay is fun, go for it. Even Hard/Heroic is a breeze and you can beat the true endboss single-handedly with one starting level character (of course, considering the massive amount of random encounters, good luck keeping them at their starting level). You don't even have to abuse stat-boosting items or glitches, all it takes is a (massive amount of) time as bosses are VERY tanky. If you need a guide, there's one for sale on Steam at a very cheap price (it's incredibly convenient to sell apples to millions of people while a handful buy luxury pocket watches so you can keep claiming your wares are cheap) - or you could read fan guides, they're actually pretty good.
- If you didn't do it already, disable Cyclone Steamworks as mentioned (do NOT install the game) and replace all instances of String.prototype.replaceAll() with String.prototype.replace(). Don't forget the global flag. If you are playing from Steam somehow, then let Steam do the heavy lifting and pollute your device (and your Internet). You won't have crashes at the cost of sacrificing more than 1 gigabyte (plus the size of the MSI if on Windows) for a 50MB game.

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
I finished the game and I liked it, only wish more of the game was about their relationships developing. When is Knight Bewitched 2 or Celestial Hearts coming here?