VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Knight of the Lust Temple [v0.2] [Apulaz]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jar of the Dirty

This game has good looking renders and the themes and lighting definitely capture the mood of star wars. This game would be massively improved with some music and sound effects.

This game has great potential and I would recommend the developer hires a proofreader.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1044747

Can you imagine a Star Wars movie without sound?
    No? Well, neither can I.

Maybe I'm a bit spoiled by lots of adult VNs with proper sound and music, but the lack hereof in Knights of the Lust Temple is still quite palpable.
    No (orchestral) music, no lightsaber and laser weapon sounds, no robot beeping... nothing but complete silence. Big bummer.

The art on the other hand is pretty nice and manages to capture the Star Wars atmosphere.

The writing is also quite good, but sadly in desperate need of proofreading.
    I don't mind a typo here and there, but if articles get mixed up or are entirely missing in every second sentence, the Engrish vibe pretty much becomes a mood killer.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Thenutcracker222

Incredible, this is one of my all time favorites! Mira isn't afraid to explore her sexuality and loves every minuet of being a slut. The artwork is on point and the choices give the player a nice bit of agency as well. Overall 10/10 Very nice
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

CGs are fantastic. There is also a well established setting. Character designs are awesome. I also like how there is not necessarily a corruption stage, meaning the decisions solely decide your fate and not how perverted you are. Furthermore, allowing an evil and good pathway is also something I admire. I am definitely going to be observing the development of this.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

Parody tag is absolutely accurate for this game it is not so serious but also authentical so star wars universe things are also fine. Artwork is pretty nice usually realistic but lewd scenes sometimes unrealistic cartoonish style but its ok it is similar to other games with that kind of artwork. Protagonist is a total slut so not the usual good girl who needs corruption to reach lewd scenes.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

azamat

amazing game looking forward to seeing more, charterer is very sexy but maybe different outfit options cold be a thing and some element of corruption rather than the character already being a slut. also a light side/ dark side path where in the character could become more corrupt or stay pure leading to different possible endings
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rhev

v0.1 review

While the script could do with a little proofreading that's literally the only negative I can say about this game. First of all the artwork is top notch. Gorgeous hand drawn art that looks equally good whether it's a combat scene or a sex scene. Further the quality of the writing, especially describing combat somehow feels 'true' to star wars.

Next the choices in the game do lead to different scenes, so expect to do multiple play throughs to see each story or artwork. It's frustrating when you play a game and there's choices A or B, but they are essentially the same thing. In Kotlt different choices do give you different scenes, while the overall narrative does stay on rails. But the variations of choice while on those rails is fantastic.

for a 0.1 release I was quite impressed with what is there, and will have to check this out again in a few editions. Truly excellent work so far.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Syncroniz

The art in this game is incredible. Apulaz seems to have modeled the sex scenes in 3d, then drawn over them himself. It gives each scene consistency and probably saves him a load of time, while also looking unique and far superior to the usual 3d-modeled sex scenes. Also shout out to the backgrounds, a lot of effort was clearly spent on them even though a lot of players probably won't even notice.

As far as setting, don't go into this expecting to see any familiar characters. It's definitely set in a time inspired by KotOR and TOR but doesn't seem to take place concurrently with them. Still, it has plenty of aliens and a variety of different body types, which is a great change of pace.

For writing, Apulaz is clearly trying his best. He respects the lore and has some interesting ideas. But he's not a native English speaker, and it's pretty evident. The writing is still totally serviceable, don't get me wrong, but he makes some questionable word choices at times. Hope he gets an editor in future editions.

All said, this is excellent for a version 0.1 and I can't wait to see more
  9. 4.00 star(s)

DaBaconBringer

Love the use of lore and species used here in this parody genuinely enjoyed it, I'd say the biggest draw back for me was probably the dialog, but its only a prologue. I'm excited to see where it goes from here
  10. 5.00 star(s)

SerHawkes

From the start has great potential to be a good, slutty game. Hope the creators stick with it. Artwork and facial expressions are very well done.

I am curious as to what other kinks and fetishes may end up being added. That so, really liked what I've seen so far.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

BicBuddha

It looks very promising and the Art is really good i hope we see a lot more in the future from this game .
    From me it gets 4 stars now but when the game is growing and in a later development version i have no doubt that i'll give 5.
    Pro: Female protagonist & star wars
    Contra: Want more of the Game :3
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Torak Da Goblin

Off to an amazing start!
    The arts awesome
    story is going great
    and it's set in starwars!
    .1 and there's already several scenes that are well drawn and interesting
    Also your a tw'lek what's not to love about that lol

It's a definite check out in my opinion
  13. 5.00 star(s)

tf1394

great so far, cant wait to see more. really good graphics/art. like the characters, not much else to say because its a 0.1 but i need more characters for a review just wanted to say i liked it and good job
  14. 5.00 star(s)

SoulFoZoid

5 stars looks well made,

female protagonist is not that good general felling overall.

this is a star wars game and already seeing strippers in version 0.1 that is a plus in my book.

Still needs a good intro.