RPGM - Completed - KNIGHT SLAVE: The Dark Valkyrie of Depravity [Final] [Dorgel]

1. 2.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

So unfortunately I can't reccomend this one. I'll start with the positives though:

There's a decent amount of CGs and they do have animation, although it's pretty basic animation. The sex scenes have the "slow/faster/harder" system so you can spend as long as you want on them. I also think the main girl, Refia, is pretty cute. She has two companions also, Marm and Mel, although I can only see them as Rem and Ram copies. They each have 2 potential scenes each you can get so if you like them then thats an option.

The "input key" skill system is also somewhat interesting, since it relies on you entering keys quickly in the correct order to cast skills which are a core part of the gameplay. However you can disable it in the settings with the easy mode and tbh it gets very repetitive considering failing any input causes the skill to fail and do 0 damage.

Besides this though, I just think the game fails in every other aspect.

Story wise it doesn't really take any care to interest you in the world or characters. Refia is a dark elf knight who challenges a dragon and loses all her skills, and the dragon curses her to need to take in the semen of her enemies to gain MP and also get her skills back. You basically spend the main portion of the game going through levels, getting raped and slowly getting skills back to challenge the dragon again.

Gameplay is very basic. You enter the map and are stuck on a fixed path, so you can't do anything but enter the level ahead. Entering a level puts you on this horizontal tile path where entering a tile either starts an encounter, gives you a chest or a random tile with rng possibilities. Most of them are encounters, which put you into the usual turn based combat.

If the linear levels and no exploration weren't enough though, almost all the skills you recover are just "fire/ice/lightning" with either "weak/strong" and "single target/aoe". Having 12 of the skills you receive just kinda be the exact same doesn't feel great, especially as enemies just have a big sign over their head that says "hey this is my weakness, use this". A ton of enemies will just die in 1-2 turns as long as you use the right skills and have the MP to cast them. You can "unclothe" mid combat to get raped and gain more MP, but usually you take a ton of damage trying to do this and you can only get raped mid combat if you willingly choose to remove your clothes.

Beating the dragon at the end of the main game isn't the end though. Instead you can explore a destroyed mansion which sends you into an alternate version of the story where you ignore all the raping and serve the master of the mansion before it was destroyed. The game instead becomes a "defence game" where you need to defeat waves of incoming enemies to the mansion and have to balance the intake of enemy semen vs your masters semen to give birth to his baby for the "true end". (Having too much enemy semen is just a game over and forces you to do it again, so don't bother)

Unfortunately I don't really care about the new character as Refia just instantly falls in love with him and we only get some minor text about their backstory, and for a system focused on intaking semen and giving birth at the end, you don't even get to see her pregnant. Just dissapointing for me when I got to the end of it.

So yeah, if you are interested in this game then I would just download a full save and find the "Recollection monument" that exists in the east of the world map. I spent 2 hours getting the true end and I don't really think it was worth it. The combat isn't interesting, the story isn't interesting and at that point you're just going through the motions until you get the CGs.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The writing in this game is super simple.
    Get your memories back, beat up the dragon, and win the game!

But here's a big spoiler ~

After you beat the game, you unlock a whole new story!
    Refia gets married to a powerful mage and moves into his mansion!
    Work to protect his mansion, and he'll help you destroy the evil dragon for good!
    The game is pretty easy to play.
    Beat up enemies and get new powers.
    Each enemy is weak to to either fire, thunder, or ice.

To use your powers, press the keyboard commands on screen now in the right order.
    While it looks hard right now, the game starts you with short ones to make it simple.
    By the end of the game, the complicated powers will be easy as pie!

21 erotic scenes in total.
    From bandits to robots, Rifia has TONS of sex partners.
    My only complaint is that there's no big cities.
    All the sex scenes are in the dungeons.
    I wish some of these were in bed or something.

TLDR:
    FOUR HOURS OF SIMPLE RPG GAMEPLAY
    I ENJOYED IT, BUT I LIKE SIMPLE GAMES
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Reversedh

A very repetitive game with no actual gameplay, only fill with battles and 1 way to go.

If you're looking for a MRPG where you can corrupt the girl, do some RPG things and complete random tasks in order to unlock some scenes, then you have come to the wrong place because there's nothing here. The game is an actual Powerpoint slide show with some meaningless battles. There's also no other roads or something, only 1 way to the next dungeon. How about the dungeon ? Nothing, just a simple road with battle after battle. You can't even choose to do anything (if you leave, you'll have to do all things again).

Overall, this is nothing like a game, just a Slide show filled with battles in order to be called as a MRPG. Despite having a really good set up and great character design, this game fails every other aspects. If you truly want to watch the scenes ? Go for something like save file because the gameplay is just to make you wasting your time for nothing.

(Small note: The translation is readable, not the best but still acceptable - for me)