RPGM - Completed - Knightess Leticia [Final] [Dieselmine]

1. 3.00 star(s)

dreminh

this game can be good if this is just a Visual Novel or a point and click instead turns into to a RPGM with such a pain in the ass to "play" , it does have nice CG , voice arting and plot point to move around its story but this is a terrible gameplay , i recommend to download the save file to enjoy !!!!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

virtt

Hentai 10/10
    Plot 10/10
    Game 0/10

FUCK. I wish I could only say that. That is everything I needed to say. The art and the plot really is my cup of tea. My God it was godly. But the "gameplay" fucking ruined it. No recollection, no freedom, linear as fuck, and overall felt like scam. There's no real corruption, there's no real exhibitionism play, there's no actual clothing system, GOD I fucking hate and love this game. Wanted to give it a 3 but that would imply that this game is decent. It's not. Giving it 1 would feel like I'm lying to myself because I do dig into the hentai part. Don't fucking play this. It's fucking terrible.

TL;DR
    Scammed. Disappointed. 2/5 out of bias. Definitely 1/5.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Rakan

You can definitely feel that this game had promise, and that the developers were ambitious and wanted to do tons of things with the game. I mean, the game had voiceover, and a town system!

....but it seems that it all fell flat, like the developers either ran out of ideas, didn't know how to make everything cohesive, or just got burnt out and didn't care what the end product looks like.

Now it just feels like an incomplete game with a lot of missing features and a few bugs.

Seriously, it said you can "stealthily" kill enemies. But so far no real stealth was included in the game, and the fucking sims icon is there just to make you reset if you overuse the "brute force" choice.

Not to mention the gallery is fucking bonkers.

Eitherway, this game, while it had its hot moments, overall wasn't worth it. Most annoying though is the Gallery bug, it won't save any scenes that you unlocked.

2/5, and that's being generous.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Asr127

Its ok. Art is good. Not really much of a game. Its just a visual novel with some combat that you can skip. Wish there was some more player choice which is what I want when I play a rpgm game. I would have rated this higher is it was a pure vn.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

cleanfeel

As other say, there's not really a game here. Just a fancy visual novel with some elements of choices. There really doesn't seem like there's a good vs bad ending, you can lose every fight to see the scenes and the game lets you retry.

I still gave it 1 extra star for the official translation. I'd want more developers to translate their game, so i bought it on dlsite.com

The plot is definitely average. Not the usual nonsensical gloop, there's some element of story and progression. But it's just not very meaningful and the characters don't get developed in any way.

Great art, voice acted. But no real game play, no real character development. Great English translation.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

There's actually nothing to do in this game, it's basically a kinetic novel, with 1 puzzle and irrelevant combat.
    Good art, decent story but nothing special, honestly, get a full save and save yourself sometime, probably not an enjoyable game to play for most people.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Vakalo

This was definitely an odd one, just note that the entire game is on rails, you can't backtrack since there's no real need.

Gameplay
    It's your standard RPGM Affair, it really doesn't do anything special in that regard. In fact, you don't gain levels at all, only gold.
    Instead you level up after every area boss is defeated (Or if you're defeated by them)

Story
    It's your average "Princess gets captured, you get framed, break out of jail and save her" It's really nothing special or anything you haven't seen.

Art
    It's clean and HD plus it's uncensored, so that's always a bonus.
    There's a good variety of scenes, it's almost all human though, minus one that's tentacles, again nothing special but it's high quality and it's voiced so A+ for effort.

Time for completion
    It'll take you about 2-3 hours tops, It's pretty much impossible to miss any scene so long as you give up every fight during bosses, and as far as I can see it only has one ending.

Overall, it's a game with some weird design decisions, such as seduction instead of fighting (Which again is pointless since you don't gain exp) which other than giving you a few cut-ins doesn't really have any consequence unlike other games.

I wanted to rate this game a 4/5, but honestly I think that's a little too high, but 3/5 seems a little low. The honest rating would be a 3,5/5.

TLDR
    Even if it's nothing special, it's a game worth trying out just to see the scenes, won't take you very long so need for 100% saves either.