• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Knightess VS Tentacle Monster [Final] [Moyasix]

1. 2.00 star(s)

BlackInk112

It has very little content, I've read users say that tha game didn't work for them. I personally was able to beat it first try without problems.
    Easy to understand controls, no story, but that was spected and only 1 H scene. I like the art, hope the dev keeps up the good work.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Mychael Dark

Literally uplayable, at least for me. Maybe my machine is too much for it. I've redownloaded multiple times. I have 0 time for the attacks prompt as it fails as soon as it appears on screen. I have about .1 seconds to choose the O before she attacks. I've tried Easy mode and normal mod. Everything just auto fails as soon as it starts.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

4lewds

Ok so the game is really really really short but what you get is quick fun with some good animations. I would rate this higher it if actually had more content. But still decent job creator hope to see a longer game in the future.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

pickle45

Fine if on a phone but crap on pc. Prego content isnt pregp... Rather lackluster creater has made better mini games.

Not worth the time wasted on it and could use more content to it to be worth a playable game
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Samantha_Gaming

Very nice. Well-built game and an attractive knight as the object of your desire as well. I approve! 10/10 would play this game! It's a game where you have to use your ultra-instinct reflexes to assault, restrain and sap the energy of the female knight. It's not hard to play and the best part of this game is that you CAN actually IMPREGNATE, yes! IMPREGNATE the female knight as much as you want! I honestly played this game about a dozen times and i still haven't grown tired of it at all! Download is a must!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Quintilus

Reflex based game. Click on screen several times when game asks to proceed further. Sometimes it 'click on circle on a screen' but nothing beyond this.
    Technically have two scenes, first one is beating 'Knightess' for like 9 or so times, slowly damaging/removing her clothing, second is fucking, with same clicking mechanics. But in reality its only one scene, tentacle fucking.

Technically should have pregnancy tag, since there are birthing of a tentacle (singular) but is it happens in span of a 5 seconds so ehhh...

Looks more like a mobile game than a PC MASTER RACE game.