Unity - Completed - Knightesses Impregnated by Orcs - Live 2D Touching Game [Final] [UWASANO EroRadioHead]

1. 1.00 star(s)

FortheLoveOfPie

What I would say about this game.

Pros: It reminds me of an early 2000s flash game
    - The animations that work are relatively smooth for a type of game like this
    - Breast Physics and interaction are neat.

Cons: It reminds me of an early 2000s Flash game with such a difficult and weird UI system that it makes it nearly impossible to enjoy.
    - Horrible UI
    -It's a click trianer
    -When spending points all of a sudden upon a click of one of the boxes your points will go to zero randomly.
    The animations are okay
    There aren't really any pregnant Scenes. The only thing that I could discern as to if they were pregnant was the actual beginning menu when one of the characters got pregnant
    There is barely any selection menu
    - When scrolling down under poses it would close the entire menu
    - No Real Tutorial (can find it through help in the menu)

Summary: Don't download the game. It is unfinished and seems to have alot of bugs. The UI is one of the roughest on this website. I might come back if they add pregnant avatars for scenes and fix the menu.

That is if, and only if.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

nononomaybe

The art is hideous. The animation visibly disconnects the body parts. The sounds are annoying and repetitive. Perhaps the worst component is the horrorshow of menu gore.

I've seen first year game development majors do a weekend Game Jam and make a finished product better than this garbage.
    Not worth the electricity to download it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Doctor.Professor

Overall bad experience. There is no redeeming qualities in this game to justify the bad art and game-play.

The controls suck, trying to navigate the menus where you can "scroll down" requires you to use your mouse to drag, the scroll bar, and some most of the time it will just jump around and take you back to the previous menu. I don't understand how you are supposed to get some of the points needed to buy unlocks in certain categories. The character models are just awful, like someone just said "when I grow up i want to become a potato" and then did it. This is made worse (or better in one case) where if you are able to unlock new poses, one is just doggy style so you don't need to see the face anymore, but the others just kind of dismember them so you could have a floating torso.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

4lewds

Great concept however horrible execution it is a buggy mess currently, stay clear or just keep in mind you will have issues. The game could have used more time cooking in the oven it looks and plays so raw... so very...not complete.

Playing it just for the booba sure but if your expecting anything worthwhile then skip your sexual organ will not miss anything and will thank you later.
    (there is a in game cheat menu if you feel like trying the game quickly)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

SuperJoe69

This game's controls suck. It's basically unplayable and you can't start over if you mess something up. I have no idea where this game stores its save files, but I have to assume it's in Narnia because I can't find them on my computer and show back up in the event of a full delete and redownload.