VN - Others - Completed - Knocking Up My Brother's Wife: My Sister-in-law Can't Resist My Seed [Final] [Appetite]

1. 5.00 star(s)

hiddink

I like this game from appetite, they are improving on quality, the first games had almost not facial expresion or changes in poses while talking on dialogues, the fact they do it now shows that they care for what they are doing

As for the game is a good one, it's my type of game with some endings and a story of love and failure, the sex scenes are good because again, they are my taste (netori)

Edit: I played the game further and i can say this game is a 5 stars for me

you get the option to steal the women and impregnate her with a different type of sex scenes, and the option to mantain the affair a secret , behind the husband back, and turn the girl into a slut

5 *
  2. 3.00 star(s)

fun_master_BW

Some nice CG with a basic story I have seen more complete otherwise. Its more a Kinetic Novel as there is only one choice with obvious consequences so there is no need for a guide.

Translation is OK in terms of understanding whats going on but this is not too complex to comprehend. I actually skipped most of it to move forward anyway. So overall fairly average, if you like the preview pics have a look at it, otherwise you wont loose much