EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1856524_new_cover.jpg

Overview:
Knockout Master puts you in the role of a boxer, whose dream is to become the champion of the Boxing League, while at the same time dealing with different people in his life. Who will you choose, and what will you do to become the Knockout Master?
Thread Updated: 2024-02-24
Release Date: 2024-02-11
Developer: MooN - - MooN - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 Round 12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Season 1 - Round 1-9 (v1.01)

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Gallery*

SonsOfLiberty thanks for the links
* This port/version is not released by developer, download at your risk

05.jpg 073a199.jpg 07.jpg 008.jpg 071a63.png 073a261e.png 073a264.jpg 68H5IL.png d7w3t_.png 15.png 16.png XXnYDU.jpg 02.jpg 03.png 04.png 08.png 072a81.png 02.png 01.jpg 09.jpg 12.jpg 18.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the dialogue is a bit wonky and how TF did her bf find them?...lol...otherwise i quite enjoyed this..the dames are beauties..the premise is fine(although sort of the same as another game i play ;) ) i'll keep following this...one suggestion though...the text sometimes washes out in the background being so light and thin..otherwise visually it was very nice and it ran smooth and error free..

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
The Main Character will make choices along the way that will affect the final outcome.
oh man a game where choices matter! Just once I wish we'd get games where the choices did not affect the final outcome *looks at other games on the site* oh…nvm

also 21 years old and barely starting his boxing career? *tsk* there's some who started at 2 years old in the school of hard knocks with their fathers leaving them on their own, but not before gut punching them so that they could make sure they had the fortitude to make it all alone

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
It's got potential. Great models. Dude looks like superman himself. I'd recommend reducing the amount of laughter in dialogues, it makes everything seem awkward and artificial. The dialogue could use more work. For example when Alice asks if our uncle is here he says of course not. It's clearly not obvious to her if his Uncle is there so using of course kills the flow of the conversation.

Don't wanna sound too critical just some improvements for the next update. All the best.

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
I love the story so far but i have some suggestion what if his father is a Boxer but the MC and Amy don't know about it something like that
and the Character 10/10

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MooN <3

tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018
Good start I would just maybe cut back on the laughing, so it's not as forced, but personally the thing that bothered me was the PowerPoint like transitions for every image change. I think it would be better to only use those on scene changes if you really want to leave them in, but they are really distracting for every single image change. But other than that nice start!

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
It has potential for sure. Renders are very nice, no errors, character models are good, not much to judge the story on as of yet, but it could serve as a nice starting point. English could use a bit of work, but it's not terrible. MC seems like a relatively decent person, which is frustratingly rare in smut games.

Minor quibble, but the transition effect between screens is overused to the point that I ended up turning off transitions altogether.

The MC really should have a dermatologist take a look at this though.

GrimmSol

Sep 4, 2017
The plot surrounding the encounter with the girls is pretty basic.
The art is alright for the most part, the eyes look weird.
The dialog is what you would expect from a game like this.

The Story. I'm confused about the story. Is the MC a pro or an amateur?
What was that fight at the end, a sparring session or a fight?
It sounds like a pro fight because the coach mentions that he has a bad record (low volume of fights, so pro).
But on the other hand the MC is apparently wearing headgear, so...?
Why is the other fighter just coming out with no coach?
Why isn´t there a commision to sanction the fight?
Why has the MC not seen the coach in a while apparently?
Why did he not warm up?
Another thing, what weight is he fighting at? and since the MC is white, is he british? And are you basing the character on someone? Also, what is his record and does he have a great amateur record that would led him to a fast track to a title fight?
I might sound too critical, but since you choose the main story to be about boxing, might as well do it alright.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
The plot surrounding the encounter with the girls is pretty basic.
The art is alright for the most part, the eyes look weird.
The dialog is what you would expect from a game like this.

The Story. I'm confused about the story. Is the MC a pro or an amateur?
What was that fight at the end, a sparring session or a fight?
It sounds like a pro fight because the coach mentions that he has a bad record (low volume of fights, so pro).
But on the other hand the MC is apparently wearing headgear, so...?
Why is the other fighter just coming out with no coach?
Why isn´t there a commision to sanction the fight?
Why has the MC not seen the coach in a while apparently?
Why did he not warm up?
Another thing, what weight is he fighting at? and since the MC is white, is he british? And are you basing the character on someone? Also, what is his record and does he have a great amateur record that would led him to a fast track to a title fight?
I might sound too critical, but since you choose the main story to be about boxing, might as well do it alright.
He says he's an amateur, been training for 3 years. Don't know about the rest though.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes