Great Start ;-)

Only - point is the shower scene keeps hanging for 5 sec

On my list to watch

Goodluck with this game, Dev

• Love
Reactions: MooN <3

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Definitely felling the "Live to fight" wibe, but theres only so much unique ideas out there. Not necessarily a bad thing, renders checks out, MC looking good (not some 12yr old goblin), about the story, well am mostly skiping text on early devolopment games (just checking if game has potential, not wasting my time until further development).Would be nice to have a background story about MC and his life before.. Looking forward to the next update..

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Well that sucks, I have a similar birth mark IRL, looks like Im gonna rename my MC :cry: when new update releases.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, few thoughts.
The writing is... passable. It's not good, the English isn't good, but it's okay.
The renders are about the same, one or two errors in regards to clothing.

All in all, this could become quite a good game, with a bit more work on the writing. Like Alice wears a dress when her boyfriend shows up and in the next render she is in her lingerie.

Two things I felt were weird.
1. Why would you show the MC's giant, humongous dick about 10 times with the same render in the shower.
It's absolutely not necessary. Show it if something comes out of it, meaning a girl comes in or something or at least he fantasizes about one.
2. Does the MC really think the moment Alice's face is covered in your cum is when you should tell her she looks beautiful?
Because tbh, she looked rather gross in that moment. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
lol sorry dude

yeah the writing is not that great, i'm thinking about looking for a writer

can you show me where this happens exactly cuz i checked now and nothing wrong with her clothes?
only when leah left she changed her clothes that's it (when mc was in the shower)

well it's not a big deal but i appreciate the feedback

Here, one render she wears a dress before opening the door:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next one, when the door is open, she wears her lingerie:

Honestly, I really don't like it to get dicks shoved in my face so often. It really felt weird that you would show the dude showering so many times for no obvious reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha

arms99

May 11, 2018
Here, one render she wears a dress before opening the door:

The next one, when the door is open, she wears her lingerie:

Maybe the rage of seeing her ex caused her dress to burn into thin air, leaving her in her lingerie :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and MooN <3

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
God damn the name of this game should be ha-ha. Dev is not the only one who has stepped into this mine and received a shit storm as feedback.
Many people on this site already complaint about it and the dev kinda promised to drastically reduced his usage of ha-ha ... lets just hope he is a man of word ... haha ...:p

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
wow the renders look nice and the girls look beautiful, i'm definitely sticking around to see more of the game. Good luck with the game dev

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
MooN <3 When you release a new bugfix for your game, please change the version name by adding an a, b, c, etc to the filename. This way players can tell the difference between the versions (and so can we when we're mirroring your game for you) :) It also makes supporting players easier because you can ask them what version they're seeing an error on.

Reactions: Valeck and MooN <3

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for now nope you can't do that.. this is still the first version
I'm thinking about adding a path where mc uses steroids and other drugs to win etc..
the game will have 3 endings (planned) but if I did this path then it will be 4
no women beating, the story has nothing to do with that
i wouldn't have taken that comment serious....

MohammadBNA

Oct 8, 2017
the game seems to have potential, but you should work on the writing, not just on the grammar aspect, but the whole story writing part. everything seems so rushed and just looked over.
looking forward to seeing what the next version brings to the table.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes