FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
MooN <3
nice game so far, I've got a quick question for you:
I've tweaked a little with the script files and created a semi-decent walkthrough mod for the game, which highlights the good and bad choices and their points, I would like to publish this for others to use as well. as I'm completely new to Ren'Py however, I can't figure out how to make it into a mod. I've tried just pasting the edited script files into the /game folder, without extracting the .rpa archives first, and unsurprisingly, that didn't work and the game wouldn't launch. I then packed the three script files into a .rpa archive, and put that in the /game folder, and the game launches without problems, but it favors the script files in archive.rpa, rather than the new archive I've just created. what can I do to make it use my archives script files instead?
Why not just make a pdf walkthrough, its much better imo.

MohammadBNA

Oct 8, 2017
Why not just make a pdf walkthrough, its much better imo.
many people, like me, have one monitor setups, and many people, like me, play games in fullscreen. so tabbing out to look at a pdf for every choice can become very annoying, and having those little guides in-game, makes life much easier.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
NOTE: I will not longer be doing this project because it's been six months since the last update and the dev had overhauled the whole beginning of the game. I would have to start from scratch and I simply don't have time for that.

Edit:
Updated to Round 6

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I made a walkthrough for this game, because I liked it and think it's underappreciated. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Round 3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
It really is an underappreciated gem of a game. Wish it got more buzz. Thank you for the walkthrough!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe having a WT will help, some people won't try games without one. Idk why, just the way it is.
Eh, probably those that are too impatient to fap and move on. They don't care about the story, they just want satisfaction. I am the opposite, I am here for the story and find it paramount. Only time I resort to a walkthrough is if I'm trying to see if I missed anything or if the game is freeroam/sandbox because I never know where to go in those games.

Keep up the great work!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Eh, probably those that are too impatient to fap and move on. They don't care about the story, they just want satisfaction. I am the opposite, I am here for the story and find it paramount. Only time I resort to a walkthrough is if I'm trying to see if I missed anything or if the game is freeroam/sandbox because I never know where to go in those games.

Keep up the great work!
The reason I like WT's and started making them. I don't like to have most of the story spoiled for me and not get all the scenes I could have. Different stokes.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The reason I like WT's and started making them. I don't like to have most of the story spoiled for me and not get all the scenes I could have. Different stokes.
Yeah, if I really like a game and want to maximize points or ensure I saw everything then I go WT but I like to discover the story on my own at first. I don't like spoilers (in games, movies you can spoil any time you want) so using a WT at the very beginning would mean I don't care about the story. Which is pretty much true with freeroam games.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I believe it's because people want to go the route with the most "entertainment" by making the all the right choices the first time or by knowing before hand that there are different routes that need to be taken for each LI, perhaps? I mean, that's why I like to use WTs. Sometimes having multiple saves for choices to go back to can be a bit of a drag.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I believe it's because people want to go the route with the most "entertainment" by making the all the right choices the first time or by knowing before hand that there are different routes that need to be taken for each LI, perhaps? I mean, that's why I like to use WTs. Sometimes having multiple saves for choices to go back to can be a bit of a drag.
Or similarly they don't like that the devs think they're being crafty and often times have mixed message choices that "trick" you into selecting what you think is a good option only for you to hit that arbitrary bad end. This isn't saying KM does this, but after enough VN's you kinda get sick of it and just want to follow the route you feel you'll enjoy most.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Changelog:
  • 920+ New Renders
  • 13 New Animations
  • 5 Animations reworked (Round 1&2&3)
  • 100+ renders reworked (Round 1&2)
  • New Animated main menu background
  • UI Improvements
  • New Gallery (15 Pages)
  • Characters now will blink in many renders
  • New Music & Sound effects
  • Script changes

Release date:
Legend Tier (10$) - July 16, 2020
Champion Tier (5$) - July 23, 2020
Professional Tier (3$) - July 30, 2020

<3

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I love the fact that developer not hiding character points. Why the hell such points are hide in most VN's ??
I've never understood that either. I am not a huge fan of points systems in the first place but I feel that when used they shouldn't be hidden so that the player never knows if they did or didn't do the right thing.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I've never understood that either. I am not a huge fan of points systems in the first place but I feel that when used they shouldn't be hidden so that the player never knows if they did or didn't do the right thing.
Probably walkthrough marketing strategy

Reactions: MrFriendly

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I could see that. I am just of the belief that if a game requires a walkthrough to see content that the game isn't worth playing. I shouldn't HAVE to follow a walkthrough to play a game.
This I agree with fully, if a game is only playable using a WT there is something amiss with the game. Same if choices are made unfairly tricky or completely non intuitive and you need all points to see the scenes everyone wants to see and the players at least partly play the game for. Well considering the recommendations this is a nice game with story, I will try to check it out this week. :)

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
After reading the latest comments here are my 2cents of why I didn't download/play this game (yet?).

Its not the lack of a walkthrough but the preview pics.
There are like 15ish pics and like 10 of them show women just standing there. Good looking women, I give you that but a lot of games have characters pleasing the eyes.
Not a single pic with actual "gameplay". No dialogs, not decisions or Hud.
With just those small glimps of the game to judge, it looks like I would stand a lot in front of women and hear them talk. Not exactly what I am looking for in a game about a boxer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaasB
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes