VN - Others - Completed - Knot Fiction! [v1.0] [Hachimitsu Soft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

StitcherGeralf

The romance isn't bad at all for this one. It's definitely a high concentration of sugar and vanilla in this one, and it does do a fair bit of expanding on the whole deal behind the relationship between MC and his wife which while going into cliche territory isn't a BAD cliche, instead focusing on almost reading like someone reminiscing on fond memories. Lots of the story and flashbacks go out of heir way to show that while there is no build up aside from "This is MC, and this is his wife who he has loved since childhood." in the beginning, as it goes further into the story you see various flashbacks that show exactly HOW the relationship came to be, and the efforts that go into maintaining such a relationship in a healthy manner. For example in the first part of the story it goes on to show exactly what caused Chisa to truly reciprocate the MCs feelings aswell as pointing out that while a relationship such as theirs, that of childhood friends who are almost as close as siblings had no business coming to fruition, yet still happened anyways, and that even for as odd as it may be, that it is a genuine love. Its not going to be a story that goes out of its way to be anything other than a lighthearted romance story with erotic elements, and hats honestly not a bad thing at all.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kackuyen

The onee-shota game
    WITH NO SHOTA!

Very calm and relax game. The scene is gentle but Erotic enough
    Also, who wouldn't want your mature wife to pamper you. This is like dream of millions weebs come true.
    This is the game where you want to shout "God, I wish that was me"
    10/10, great, amazing, want to see more of this, life changing, soul purifying

(Now I shall go back to my quest to search for non-MTL NTR)