Knowledge, or know Lady

Kosten07

May 15, 2017
I just noticed this on STEAM and it looks like an interesting game.

I searched for it here but didn't find anything. It looks like it might have H content, but it also could be more Ecchi.

The STEAM forums are a bit toxic so I'd rather discuss it here. Anyone tried the game? Good, Ecchi, downloadable H content?

Link to the game here (fix the https)
hXXps://store.steampowered.com/app/2786680/Knowledge_or_know_Lady/

LillyKat

Dec 11, 2019
I just saw this on pcgamestorrents and I came here for the same thing. I think I will get it from there since it is a free download on there and try it out. It doesn't mention any nudity or sex so it may just be a tease unless that's your thing.
If you wanna try it free its on the site. use the name of the site i typed in followed by the dot com. I use that site ALL the time and it has always been completely safe for me.

LillyKat

Dec 11, 2019
So I played a bit of this last night. The girls are incredibly gorgeous. It is very well made. It is basically a movie played out with some stoppages to let you decide where it goes. I have not been able to find ANY nudity yet... just fan service. The voices and captioning are great and the video quality is stunning but if you need more than just flirtatious stuff, this wont be for you.
Hope this helps.

stp48x

Aug 16, 2017

Last edited:

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Just saw this one on Steam as well (Discovery Queue) and had the same idea as the rest of you.
Coming here to try and find it.
Might pick it up for myself as well, to see how it is.

Coolad

Mar 24, 2024
I just saw this on pcgamestorrents and I came here for the same thing. I think I will get it from there since it is a free download on there and try it out. It doesn't mention any nudity or sex so it may just be a tease unless that's your thing.
If you wanna try it free its on the site. use the name of the site i typed in followed by the dot com. I use that site ALL the time and it has always been completely safe for me.
Is it Deadass alright to download stuff on this site?