Sep 12, 2018
More of a text game than a VN.
Yes, it was tagged as [VN] when it was moved here. Should I change that? Am I allowed to? Sorry, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to forums.
Hell yeah, love this game, nice to see it here!
Where did you first discover Kobold Adventure, if I may ask?
kobolds?? this is a rare furry hentai species but i love it :)
A growing fandom, or so I like to imagine to make myself sleep better at night.

Reactions: ejmuerte

TobesLerone

May 4, 2018
The writing is the meat of the game, and I have to say that it makes for some fine dining.
The game is very much unfinished, but don't let that deter you if you're considering checking it out.
The finished content is of excellent quality, and I spent my entire evening playing and still haven't seen everything yet.
Artwork is a matter of taste, but I like it and wouldn't mind seeing more of it.
Audio can be muted easily enough, but it's unobtrusive while it's enabled.
The UI is serviceable and I didn't encounter any bugs while playing.

TL;DR: Decent amount of high quality content. Absolutely worth playing.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The one thing i did notice, is there is a slight amount of transformation in here (M->F or F->M), aldo due to limitations, most is tied to a storyline (ie: the breeding farm always feminizes you, even if your already female. Same for the slave route.) Is there any plans to enable males to grow boobs without losing dicks, or the opposite for females? I'm ok with it as it is, but it would be a bonus to add a bit of futa/herm content in future builds, aldo i guess it might impact the games writing since old scenes would need to take notice of your new anatomy (so alot of rewriting, means alot of work).

Reactions: anotherday
Sep 12, 2018
wow it's good for a text game I hope to see more of this game someday
And I hope to make more of it!
How do you debug/cheat variables in a game like this lol? :p
Either export your save and change things around, or open the console by pressing F12 and check out the global.kobold object.
Is there any plans to enable males to grow boobs without losing dicks, or the opposite for females?
You can already become a maleherm through a specific combination of potions. Nothing needs to be rewritten for it; since it is only possible when reaching a certain point in the game, and scenes past this point kind of take it into account. Most scenes will be written around male/female, with hermaphrodites or shemales being treated (but not referred to as) boys, but there may be some fun variations for those who have more than one kind of genitals, or both titties and a dick.
Artwork is a matter of taste, but I like it and wouldn't mind seeing more of it.
More artwork is on the way! Here's a new background that's been made for the soup kitchen. A new batch of NSFW stuff is also long overdue.
08-15-19_-_Soup_Kitchen_-_Final_1.jpg

Reactions: Yournewowner

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Remember playing it like half a year ago. Apparently not finished yet. Well, maybe next week.
The game is not a sandbox like CoC. Rise strength or boob size? Gotta choose. Not a problem, but it leads to certains choices being right or wrong depending on what you want to get and you don't know which is which first time.
Also noticed that it barely mentions any transformations PC gone through.

Still liked it though, writing is good and overall setting is more sensible than run-of-the-mill Sex Kingdom.

Malachai01

Dec 21, 2018
Yeah, I also really like it. I'm especially looking forward to more content for the Fenrir romance route (A+ namechoice), it's almost unbearably sweet, which I really needed after exploring some of the farm slave routes.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I have a weird sense of deja vu. Like I know this from way too long ago, but I can't figure out where exactly.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
TinkeringTurian

Very nice game! I am hooked! I have played and the story, while not very deep like some previous comments have stated, is very interesting and shows great promise. The artwork is also very nice and hope there'll be more of it! I have read all the character backgrounds which I might add is very welcome and something I don't see often. My favorite character has to be Saphira and her story and I hope we see a lot more of her, including what will happen and if she'll ever get revenge and show her father just what she's gone through. I also hope she'll eventually be able to grow herself so as to not fall to blind hatred against certain groups that have wronged her.

Also many people on here scoff off a game cause its furry, and sometimes I've done that as well cause I'm not that into most of the gay furry games on here. But this game is different I feel and allows many potential options of gameplay and sex scenes that anyone would enjoy.

Either way, Great game and hope it gets the support it should. :) (y)

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Played it, enjoyed it. It's an ambitiously wide net it is casting in terms of options and directions, so it's going to take some serious muscle to real the prize in, but boy oh boy it should be worth it. Something like this is a work of love and labor, and it shows. The writing is sharp, the events are interesting and leaves the gamer looking forward to where it all ends up.. whenever that is.

Gay, straight, curved, banana, there's something for everyone is the Fortunate Misfortunate Adventures of a Kobold Mostly Being Bent over a Barrel. *cue the fanfare*

Nitpicks? A few, I guess.

Unless there is some kind of magical baby generation speed upper magic mojo, that makes the consequences of any "I don't wanna be a mommy" type dialogue sort of diminished. (It's gonna be a looong time until that's a factor.)

Only way to get in any good graces with the princess does not involve being heroically violent, nor taking one (several) for the team. Pity.

Also noticed that despite running around with bazoongas the size of the kobolds head it was rarely referenced.

If you run around with both the parts ala hermaphrodite the game defaults the back door as the default portal of entry. Likely by design (using existing male text to save time and sanity) but it's always nice to see both bits get included in the action.

The takes the D and passes out somewhere else shtick that pops up-- if the kobold had a ridiculously good CON, maybe be able to power (bottom) through the encounter?

Left me wanting more. For realzies. Game just elbowed itself in alongside a couple other indie projects like it's always been there the entire time.

Fantastic work, dev.

yukibadboys

Aug 3, 2018
I tough this is completed but seems still ongoing...
actually I'm not into furries but this is so good, well done to Creator who made this furry game with "text based" genre, it can throw away my disgusting towards furry. and seems the artist use so much efforts on created those artwork. looking forward for the next update.

• Angry
Reactions: Takanao
Sep 12, 2018
Apparently not finished yet.
I tough this is completed but seems still ongoing...
I am hesitant to put a hard number on this, but at the current rate of writing (one thousand words per day), we should be nearing the absolute ending of the main storyline about two years from now. This branch will be seven days long, in total, and I think about one million words should do it to cover the basics of the overarching story. Note that this time estimate may fluctuate heavily, depending on how much enslavement and deepwoods I end up writing.
I'm especially looking forward to more content for the Fenrir romance route (A+ namechoice)
I want to make some Varanar content in the nearby future, and I honestly don't quite yet know what exactly I should do for Enslavement, Noon Three. There are plans for Afternoon and Night Three, however. I'm sure something will pop into my mind, sooner or later.
I have a weird sense of deja vu. Like I know this from way too long ago, but I can't figure out where exactly.
There was a version 0.001 put online in late 2015, I think it was. This was moreso a technical test than an actual game. Just about everything under the hood has been reworked since, and the only thing that remains of this exceedingly early build, is a large part of the UI.
Something like this is a work of love and labor, and it shows.
That it is. While I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging, I put an unhealthy amount of effort into the development of Kobold Adventure. Pregnancy will not be featured outside of certain endings, and I understand that might kind of reduce the fun of being at risk. Still, it could be nice to imagine that the characters continue to exist outside of the duration of the game, and thus are concerned about what happens in the long run. Breast size, I'll try to make matter a bit more in the upcoming days, along with public nudity. Having both bits will not be supported in most of the scenes (and will simply default to the male segment); but some encounters will have specific variations for being a hermaphrodite, making use of every hole available. Which scene in particular are you referring to, when speaking about the passing out thing?
Very nice game! I am hooked!
I'm very glad you like it! There will be more art in the (near) future, with a collection of Fenrir drawings nearing completion. Have a sneak peek, down below. Did you make sure to toggle the character sheets to NSFW prior to reading them? The NSFW text differs from the SFW one, with entire paragraphs missing from the safe for work versions. Saphira has plenty of reasons to hate the humans, and there'll be a few more added to the list over the course of the storyline.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Prawnboy99

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Just finished running through the entire game with multiple playthroughs. This game has a lot of amazing work put into it and the variability and branching storylines you can accomplish warrants another run just to see what fun can be had if you do things differently.

As of right now, choices you make often only have almost immediate consequences and unless they're pretty strong that it changes the entire storyline, there's no real impact to future interactions apart from saving gold to buy stat upgrades. However I have seen you've already laid the groundwork for future plots and character interactions, like if you see/save the dragoness in the forest and then seeing her again in Varanar. I can't imagine the amount of work that's going to need writing it, but I'm excited to see what you have in store for the game even if it finishes three to four years from now.

There is a current lack of art of right now in latter scenes, but as far as I'm concerned the writing done on the game is so great that it far exceeds the need for any art. I wouldn't be disappointed to see art for a scene even if it comes out a year after the scene is written since the story is done so well.

Hope you keep working at it and good luck :) I'll definitely keep this under my radar, and recommend it to other people that are likely to love it as much as I do.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Regarding the pass out bit, for example, when you attempt to cross the river, relent to the guard, put on a display, and then are put to the task of the large fellow.. After the, uh, sizeable encounter (giggle, snort) you end up floating on the river after being rendered unconscious. Though come to think of it, that's before having access to anything to boost that stat. Derp.

Another use for Con may be resisting the sleep inducing bit from Orange at the masseuse parlor, or pretending to succumb. Speaking of her, is there any way for her to *not* end up with a bad end? We are, after all, a terribly heroic kobold and all that. Anybody giving footrubs or backrubs that amazing must be redeemable somehow, no?

After taking a couple attempts: Talk her out of it, she departs to-accidentally-on-purpose-fall-on-all-of-the-knives-at-once, try and trick or trap her and she ends up with a broken neck or worse, on one attempt I think she got off with just serious head trauma that more than likely would be fatal. No mention of her after liberating the kobolds with that one either.

I did notice the extra work done regarding the weapon being carried, which was a nice touch. (Blunt ends up bludgeoning unconcious (ish), blades are considerably more fatal.)

Regarding the parlor, is there content for Blue or Red beyond gathering the fallen or attempting to break your bits?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes