Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
More events aside, one thing I find missing is ability to strip naked by via inventory management rather than via event.

Sep 12, 2018
Just finished running through the entire game with multiple playthroughs. This game has a lot of amazing work put into it and the variability and branching storylines you can accomplish warrants another run just to see what fun can be had if you do things differently.
Multiple choices, both obvious and not so obvious ones, will have an impact on things that happen later on in the game. It'll take a bit of extra writing, for sure, but it's necessary for your actions to have consequences, in my opinion. More art is perpetually on the way, but a lot of the artists I work with, for some reason, rarely deliver their work in a timely fashion. Must be something I'm doing wrong, I suppose. Whatever the case, the goal is to have art for nearly every scene, which I hope is a realistic goal.
Regarding the parlor, is there content for Blue or Red beyond gathering the fallen or attempting to break your bits?
There is no way to increase your constitution prior to the river segment. Orange died a long time before you get to the massage parlor. She can not be saved. It is too late for her. Red, Blue and Green have no additional content, but are planned to each get a segment probably somewhere on day five (assuming you rescued them). They also each have a character sheet.
As long as I see more of her, I'm happy ;)
You may or may not encounter her again during night four.
More events aside, one thing I find missing is ability to strip naked by via inventory management rather than via event.
That is a conscious design decision. The way I view equipment, is as though it's just another choice. You choose what you wear, and only through game events (or stores) can your gear change, for better or for worse. I am aware this is a controversial approach to the matter, and I do see how a "take off" button could make sense in certain situations, but I don't think it will be making it into the game. Sorry.
680 thousand words?
That is correct, yes. Note that this is a rough, lowballing estimate, and I don't have any actual numbers on hand. Nearly two entire years of writing.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
That is a conscious design decision. The way I view equipment, is as though it's just another choice. You choose what you wear, and only through game events (or stores) can your gear change, for better or for worse. I am aware this is a controversial approach to the matter, and I do see how a "take off" button could make sense in certain situations, but I don't think it will be making it into the game. Sorry.
I can see the logic, but in that case there would need to be more choices where apparel change or removal is part of MC deciding where to go and what to do next (or some other kind of short scene accessible from multiple branches), rather than side effect happening in the middle of an ongoing event. It's a bit unnatural when "hey, it'd give me an opportunity to change equipment" is a significant factor in making potentially important plot decisions in a completely unrelated event.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I've been following this game for around a year now, and i've really enjoyed it. Keep doing what you're doing!

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Really enjoyed the part where we can assert dominance over the defeated Basilisk. Hoping to see more content featuring him, maybe even making him our pet.

Sep 12, 2018
The next update will be released within seven days from now. When exactly, depends on how well writing goes. The main character of Kobold Adventure now has an official 3D model. Feel free to use it for whatever you want; as long as you mention somewhere that it's Moe from Kobold Adventure. Here are a few renders of some different variations, and a download link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a bit unnatural when "hey, it'd give me an opportunity to change equipment" is a significant factor in making potentially important plot decisions in a completely unrelated event.
I can see your point, but this whole aspect ties in to a minor plotline later in the game. I don't want to spoil too much, but consider the following: in order to fuck Cassidy's brains out, you need to previously have dipped your dick into an ant hill. This is similar, in the fact that you need to take one route, in order to enable another. How does the kobold know that one decision would enable another down the line? It doesn't. The player, however, might.
Keep doing what you're doing!
Thanks! I'll try.
Hope we can get a harem ending
There may or may not be multiple planned harem endings, but the only one currently within reach, has a harem of boys instead of girls.
Really enjoyed the part where we can assert dominance over the defeated Basilisk.
The basilisk may make a return on day seven. Did you see the mirror-reflected, semi-petrified basilisk content?
how to drink potions ?
You can only drink potions within safe zones. The game tells you when you are within a safe zone, and your inventory button will flash white. Once you are in a safe zone, you should get the option to use consumables from the inventory tab. Shops are typically safe zones, but only during the actual shop segment (before you click continue or choose an option).
on a side note with permission could i do fan art?
You may make whatever fan art you want, although I'd rather not have scat or fart content be made with the characters of Kobold Adventure. Besides those two, nothing is off limits. You are not required to mention the game wherever you post the fan art, but it'd be nice if you do. If you share it with me, and my main artist approves, it may even end up on . So, in short: go nuts! Oh, and be sure to read Ruby's backstory on . Flip it to NSFW first.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Saw the "gay" tag and thought this probably isn't for me, but then I saw the pics and read the thread a bit more, and since you can choose the MC's gender then I'm interested.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Ah yeah, I remember this game pissing off Birdo (I think the content reminded her of a special uncle)
Speaking of which, I'm glad it features proper realistic non-con content instead of the tame fantasy claptrap that plagues current games.

Can't wait to try out the new stuff!

Sep 12, 2018
since you can choose the MC's gender then I'm interested.
There's a bunch of straight (male), straight (female), gay and lesbian content available. I hope to keep things somewhat balanced, but I feel like there will always be slightly more male counterparts, than there will be female counterparts. I hope that's good enough for everyone.
more animtion need
There aren't a lot of animations in Kobold Adventure, apart from the loading throbber. I can barely get regular artists to draw for me, let alone animators.
I'm glad it features proper realistic non-con content instead of the tame fantasy claptrap that plagues current games.
My main artist and I both agree that the instantaneous transition from "oh no I'm being raped" to "oh yes I love dick" is a blight on nonconsensual adult content as a whole. Sure, it has its place, but to see nigh-every comic, story, game and image series devolve into it is somewhat disheartening. We hope to keep our own game as free of this trope as we possibly can, although I personally think it's somewhat excusable when there's aphrodisiacs at play, or when your lover is exceedingly skilled and/or hung, case in point being low charisma, big dick Ruby.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes