Unity Completed KoboldKare [2023-12-14] [Naelstrof]

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
and that's not even the *only* Steam build since CV's release. The dev is active on the github, mostly accepting community bug-fixes and patches. If you join the discord there are even bigger mods you can grab, such as KKFurniture letting you have sex on furniture you can move around.
OH so thats where those chairs come from thats cool, I didn't know that, I just play though steam and the last update says its was from last year on Nov 17th 2023

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
commandhat is right, just joined the discord and there are mod developers active there, even I began modding because why not.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Mar 28, 2019
Feature complete huh? Save system still doesn't even properly work, with still bugs related to it with like buildings being reset and having to be re-opened, and the quest thing. Models doing weird shit because of being big and they didn't think to have other things to scale with them. Just overall jankness too that mods can't fix. What a lazy dev...we've been led on for how long about this? And yet another farming/breeding game that's barebones and will never be finished.

idk, the mods are nice sure, but for the most part even that could have been implemented better... the maps that are there are still kinda mostly eh, or just slightly improved vanilla. There's only two standout ones, the island and the town and I think the town one is literally a level ripped out of like ratchet & clank I think (but I could be wrong), and even for both of those it's a bit annoying to get around to like the store and stuff like that. It takes so long to do anything that it's faster just to spawn eggs and other things. Taking one thing at a time from the store is so annoying. Remember when there was a system in the game of being able to hold multiple things at once? They didn't even wanna try to make that work or at least have you put things in your inventory? Like they have an inventory system....
And then in addition, because of the unfinishedness of everything, the character mods suffer from sometimes it's total luck whether you get some characters, the fact you can't disable mods without making an entirely new save. Just everything takes forever. And then the breeding mechanic itself being so lazy with the odd palette recolor that's just changes the whole texture color uniformly instead of implementing some nuanced system where they could have just specific parts recolored, or have other patterns? There's far too much potential for this game that feels so utterly squandered.
Anyone know if it's still technically open source? Has nobody attempted to build off of it, or is it just spaghetti code being the reason nobody has tried?
honestly, when messing with mods i just copy my save file and either remove or add a character mod by editing the save file lol

Bowjangls

Dec 25, 2018
I downloaded all of the mods that were in the link but the peen mods don't seem to do anything, Is there another setting to turn on besides enabling them? Also can't I zoom out anymore?

Last edited:
Reactions: bonsaii

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I downloaded all of the mods that were in the link but the peen mods don't seem to do anything, Is there another setting to turn on besides enabling them? Also can't I zoom out anymore?
Enable cheats, type /list and scroll towards the top until you find the list of dicks, find the name for the dick type you want, then type /dick TheDicksName and hit enter.

If you want to change an NPC's dick look at them and type /swap to possess them and repeat the previous steps.

To zoom out you'll wanna swap to one of the camera options; pressing 1,2,3 or 4 will do that then just move the camera with whatever you have your controls set to, I think 4 is free cam but can't remember.

Bowjangls

Dec 25, 2018
Enable cheats, type /list and scroll towards the top until you find the list of dicks, find the name for the dick type you want, then type /dick TheDicksName and hit enter.

If you want to change an NPC's dick look at them and type /swap to possess them and repeat the previous steps.

To zoom out you'll wanna swap to one of the camera options; pressing 1,2,3 or 4 will do that then just move the camera with whatever you have your controls set to, I think 4 is free cam but can't remember.
I could have swore that you used to be able to just zoom out the camera before. Also didn't using the grab command use to freeze the camera and let you mouse the hand across the screen, and activating cheats seems to disable throwing things on all of my saves.

Last edited:

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I could have swore that you used to be able to just zoom out the camera before. Also didn't using the grab command use to freeze the camera and let you mouse the hand across the screen, and activating cheats seems to disable throwing things on all of my saves.
This game has had loads of updates in the past years and has been redesigned multiple times, it sounds like you just need to go through your settings and rebind everything.

I have had an issue with Mods breaking old saves in the past, I'd recommend just starting a fresh save if you are having this many issues and using the cheats to get your progress back to where you were.

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes