Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
They aren't very shapely and I'm not talking about the thiccness. Arms are very noodelly with no elbows, and the texture makes them look weird. Like, wet rubber or something.
Well, judging by some weird fetishes (like inflation) that are already in the game, I think them being made of rubber or wearing rubber/latex suit is probably just another fetish he included.

ello

Oct 22, 2017
Well, judging by some weird fetishes (like inflation) that are already in the game, I think them being made of rubber or wearing rubber/latex suit is probably just another fetish he included.
was just talking to him a bought it. It seems that he just likes the aesthetic and that he plans to create various kinds of kobolds with different textures.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
So, is any kind stranger going to upload the Patron Build here? That'd be much appreciated.

Last edited:

ello

Oct 22, 2017
Several patreons with different projects, using same assets. Feels like someone is trying to milk as much money as they can, without delivering anything beyond prototypes.
sorry i was wrong, the model was purchased for use in desire den, but he had no involvement with the game.

EDIT:sorry i should mention that he was the artist that made the model.

Last edited:

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
what does what in this game there is no information given to us all I have found is the store but I don't know what that jar with the cover is for or how to use it and some fruit to juice that make there tits bigger(and not to juice a koblod as all that does is inflate there stomach) is there anything else?

Reactions: arelor

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
as I see there is a build 8 btw I dont know what to do with fruits and why are we a female kobold it doesn't makes sense :D

I just watched the trailer and saw how to use fruits.

ello

Oct 22, 2017
what is the difference between feeding meat and milk?
I think meat keeps them inflated permanently milk does not

what does what in this game there is no information given to us all I have found is the store but I don't know what that jar with the cover is for or how to use it and some fruit to juice that make there tits bigger(and not to juice a koblod as all that does is inflate there stomach) is there anything else?
right now there isn't much in the game. currently you can grow Kobolds from eggs , use the grinder (the nefarious device) to make juice out of melons and kobolds (including your self after you pay $50 to clear debris) to change there proportions (currently there is only inflation / breast expansion all raise there value) then either milk them (with the $75 pole) or sell them whole (the pit) the little jar is for selling "fluids"(milk,fruit/meat juice and, water) to use just it put it under/in any fluid streams like the taps on the milkers. ohh.... and i cant forget that you can jiggle the kobolds too.

as I see there is a build 8 btw I don't know what to do with fruits and why are we a female kobold it doesn't makes sense :D

I just watched the trailer and saw how to use fruits.
in future updates the dev plans to implement a character customizer whether or not you'll be able to play as some thing other than a kobold i don't know

Last edited:

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018

The new features in this build is primarily optimization and bug fixes. If you couldn't run the game before, try again!
Here's the changelog for the game:
  • Added saving and loading. (hit escape)
  • Tons of optimization from reducing tick-rate, optimizing allocations, switching from deferred to forward, to adding a jiggle budget.
  • Added a new stand-in for milkers instead of a bunch of unity cubes.
  • Added a deathbarrier below the map.
  • Adjusted some money formulas so that milking is more worth it.(The tupperware gives a 1.5x fluid sale bonus, while kobolds only give a 0.3x sale bonus for fluids)
  • Grinder now outputs it's entire contents within around 20 seconds.
  • Fixed player physics from being fps dependent.
  • Fixed kobold models deformation on large breasts from having a vertex sticking out the back.
  • Probably some other things I forgot about.
Current Patron Build is KoboldKareBuild8.zip and can be downloaded from these various places:

Magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a35decd969522435de899d9dc76a37031755176a&dn=KoboldKareBuild8.zip

Mirror1:

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes