Unity - Completed - Kohai, Senpai, and a Middle-aged Man With Special Powers [Final] [JSK Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

xa0

Another JSK rape-fighting game. This time MC with PSI powers gets attacked by 2 aggressive lesbian schoolgirls who take him for a stalker. As usually everybody happens to be trained in martial arts so fight is the only option.

PROS:
    + Cute, drawn graphics. Very simple but nice looking.
    + Real-time combat system based on reflex, resource management and abilities upgraded with each new playtrough.
    + Bunch of choices and fighting options unlocking different sex scenes and endings.
    + Uncensored, animated, voiced and with sound. Full set for H game.

CONS:
    - Game has little content and quickly gets repeatable.
    - Scenes are short and there aren't many of them.
    - Trivial story and dialogues... Also badly translated or not translated at all.
    - Unlocking everything might take some time cause game don't give much tips.

Nice thing to play if you are into fighting sex games. If it's not your type just pick full save and watch gallery.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: Final
    • short
    • only like 4 positions with variations to status condition
    • not really hot unless you are really into dom'ing lesbians etc
    • models and animation look okay but their assets are underutilized
      • content is compromised of: blowjob, titjob, missionary and one leg standing up
    • mechanics are the fun part:
      • fighting, stripping, comboing H scenes
    • stat building isn't that interesting since you literally should go for everything with enough replays
    • replaying would be better if you didn't have to wait each time to cumduring H scene
      • just to grind quicker since it is by design a grinder to get stronger through the same "story" if that's what you want to call it
    • and well the MTL is bad
  3. 5.00 star(s)

The_Dragon_Reborn

If you enjoy any of the other JSK games on offer then I think you will really like this one.

I'm a big fan of their games and wish there were way more 2d animated games like this one. Most games that have animations especially 2d ones are pixelated.Other games use 3d models and honey select models.So any game like this that has quality ( for lack of a better term)big bicture hentai animations gets a fie in my book.

Not saying this game breaks the mold for JSK, but it does feature 2 girls at the same time whcih to my knowledge is a first for them. On that note there are some improvements I would like to see if they make another game with two or more girls in it involved in H scenes.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BUT I get it. I can't imagine how much work it took to double up on scenes depending on what girl was being used and which one was spectating. So in my book this is a great addition to the developer's portfolio.

Very much recommended.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

toak

JSK Studio has their own little niche. And it works well.

Story 3/10

So, you're in the park and see two lesbians displaying some PDA. Misunderstandings happen and they attack you and you have to defend yourself.

Depending on the actions you take, there's three endings. Rape, Yuri, and Love.

There's not a lot of plot but you know what you're getting with a JSK Studio game.

Gameplay 6/10

JSK Studio games have combat and upgrades kind of like a rogue-lite. The upgrades let you do different things in combat and actions you take in combat affect how the story plot goes, thin as the plot is.

Then for the sex scenes, you can decide to have your own satisfaction or let the girl cum with you. That's the difference between the Rape/Love endings.

It's kind of a crapshoot to figure out what all the scenes are. There are no hints so you have to try different combinations of behaviors to see what you can get.

The game's a little grindy since you don't know what combination of actions will trigger new scenes so you end up repeating a lot of stuff. And there's no fast foward button to the h-scenes. I mean the first time is nice, but grinding the same scenes again and again gets a bit old.

Art 6/10

The art style is pretty rudimentary. It's nothing amazing but it's well done and animated.

There's a variety of sex scenes which are pretty nice. Lots of futa content, which is different from other JSK Studio games (but this is the first I've played that had 2 girls).

Overall 5/10

Not a bad game. You can probably finish all of the content in like 2-3 hours. The gameplay progression feels nice because it feels like you've earned new scenes.

Not sure how to improve this type of game. JSK Studio's formula is quite standard by now. Perhaps better art (art is why we're here)? They could also streamline the gameplay and give some indicators and hints of how to progress.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Does what it sets out to do and doesn't overstay its welcome. The combat minigame is fine, but nothing special. The girls are cute and supply a number of different positions, several of which can be unlocked through combat finesse, which I found particularly cool. I prefer that the girls be into it, and there's an option for that.

Really nothing to complain about here. It's a fun sex romp that doesn't require much investment.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

PepperMan

Ok game with its biggest standout being the genre.

Art design is okay but flat colours.

Scenes are slow to progress through since every action has a long initiation time and you needs to do most actions to complete the scene

The combat pauses whenever you choose a action so it results in being less realtime and more turnbased

The forced roguelike death progression means its pretty much useless to even try beat a run before 4-6 deaths (you can win a fight before that but why bother since its quicker Xp to just die instantly)

I spend 30 minutes and got all but 2 of the base scenes and no special ending.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

I'm always a big fan of hypnosis and JSK does a great job with the "common sense alteration" trope that I love so much. Like in his previous titles, a little mind magic convinces the girls that they need to suck and fuck you to win and it just never gets old.

The most exciting thing for me was the inclusion of a second girl; I've always thought Japanese games should include more lesbian couples. When you hypnotize one of them to have sex with you, the other is in the background begging her to stop and to avoid getting impregnated. If this appeals to you, get in here and follow JSK Studio closely.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

iron4doves

It's a mostly translated JSK game, what more is there to say? I am always thrilled to see a new JSK game translated, because it always means:
    1. Attractive girls
    2. Good animation
    3. Lots of H positions
    4. Great dialog
    5. Quick/long enough
    6. Very fapable
    7. Likely something new over the last title, but not too much
    This title specifically goes further into JSK's current fighting-game meta by introducing not one, but two opponents, and you fight them at the same time! This leads to lots of 3-way shenanigans that we have never seen from JSK before (Futa content via a spell you cast on the girls if you want to, totally avoidable).

I just jive with JSK. If you have never played a JSK game before... honestly I would say don't start here. I would say go to this page and download some of his older titles and start there, that way you can see the progression. His early titles don't involve any combat, and the games slowly work their way into more and more "complex" combat systems (so starting with an early title is sort of a tutorial). All his games are 5/5 imo, even the ones that are dialog-only (they're just more dialog-based puzzle games than anything).

If you HAVE played JSK games before, then you should already know how you feel about this game. The new innovation in this title vs the last is the dual-girl content. Same JSK experience built around it.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Seamonkey

The premise of this game is rather simple at base, our protagonist sees two girls in a lesbian relationship together in a park. However the girls catch him staring and promptly decide he is the stalker who they feel has been following them and attack him.

The gameplay is a mixture of turn based and real time with the girls and you having action gauges that fill in real time however if you click on either girl a radial menu will pop up and the game pauses while you select your action. By default you can attack or guard with your guard action mitigating one attack from one of the girls (negating the attack outright if it is a standard attack and you time the guard perfectly by initiating guard as they launch there attack). Your first few run throughs are likely to end in failure but each time you are given points to further upgrade your character and unlock new abilities like hypnosis, psychic blasts or even making the girls grow dicks.

You win a given round of combat by launching a sex scene with one of the girls you can do this by either depleting both of there health bars or by hitting the trigger conditions for another scene like the hypnosis ones or the futa sex scenes. After that you will have to fight them again but this time they will be more pissed off and even stronger to boot. Win three rounds and you will achieve an ending.

The games has three endings, the love ending achieved by raping both girls at least once with the girls orgasming at the end of it. The rape ending where you win three rounds against the girls where they don't orgasm from the sex scenes and lastly the yuri/futa ending this is achieved by successfully incapacitating one of the girls while giving the other a dick, repeat three times total and get this ending. Futa ending is probably the happiest of them if you care about such things. Seeing the ending scenes unlocks them for playing in the gallery from the main menu, seeing any ending also gives a hefty dose of points at the end which will help when pursuing the others.

The gameplay on the whole feels like it is good and provides a feeling of challenge but such that can be overcome by either practice or grinding stats depending on your own inclination, personally I started making headway after focusing some levels on AP generation to allow me to guard consistently but I imagine there are several viable paths.

Graphics are of course wholly subjective but the art style remains consistent throughout and quality of the scenes seems to be decent in so far as you can attampt to assess such things.

Sex scenes seem to have a decent variety although there are some instances of using the same art and animation for different scenarios with only the character dialogue changing. However these were all in instances where it was fairly sensible to do so but could feel a little contrived at times.

On the whole I would say this game is pretty good and while its length isn't exceptional it should provide and entertaining and challenging experience while you do play it.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

nononomaybe

Immensely enjoy JSK games.
    - Just enough gameplay to make you feel like the sex is a satisfying achievement.
    - Solid art and animation.
    - Good variety of positions.
    - Autotranslator is good enough that you can get the idea, but this game isn't about words.
    Overall definitely worth the time. Don't be discouraged by losing a few times to start!
  11. 4.00 star(s)

swe920

Pretty decent game, mostly centered around a simple quick time combat system, and slowly influencing the girls in 3 different directions. The art is decent, but could be better in some animations, and the game is quite short but decent for what it is.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

rance4747

The mechanic of the game is simple yet after getting beaten to a bloody pulp for 5-7 games, when you finally get them, you get them.
    This is probably the first game JSK realeased without using Flash and its just as good if not better than their older works.
    Ps. If you knock one out and grow dick on another 3 times, you'll get yuri/futa rape.