4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

firenun

Jul 3, 2017
I finally unlocked the 3rd Love Ending.
  1. Knock out one of the girls.
  2. Hypnotize the other.
  3. Knock her out before she attacks and loses her hypnotized state.
  4. Rape the one that was downed while hypnotized.
  5. Finish raping her with her pleasure maxed out, in which both of climax (you can do this manually in the lower left corner, setting pleasure to 4).
  6. After raping the hypnotized girl, select the first dialogue option (not sure if it matters, but I just kept choosing the first options).
  7. Repeat for the 2nd girl.
That should be it. On the 3rd round, I downed the 2, selected wait, and achieved the love ending.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I finally unlocked the 3rd Love Ending.
  1. Knock out one of the girls.
  2. Hypnotize the other.
  3. Knock her out before she attacks and loses her hypnotized state.
  4. Rape the one that was downed while hypnotized.
  5. Finish raping her with her pleasure maxed out, in which both of climax (you can do this manually in the lower left corner, setting pleasure to 4).
  6. After raping the hypnotized girl, select the first dialogue option (not sure if it matters, but I just kept choosing the first options).
  7. Repeat for the 2nd girl.
That should be it. On the 3rd round, I downed the 2, selected wait, and achieved the love ending.
Thank you for sharing this info. I would have taken many of us ages to figure this out by trial and error.

Cobra14

Jun 11, 2018
Hey together, i downloaded several versions of this game now and all should be translated but i always get the japanese version... Do i have to do something before it's translated?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Hey together, i downloaded several versions of this game now and all should be translated but i always get the japanese version... Do i have to do something before it's translated?
Most probably you aren't using the reipatcher or the text files in the Reipatcher folder. Either you aren't using them or your antivirus is messing around with your files.
Reipatcher is auto real time translation tool which translates & stores the dialogues in a text file which can later be modified by anyone for even better translation.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Didn't realize another JSK game was translated. Thank you translator!

How I wish all of their games were.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes