BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
sbA_i3.png

Overview:
Koibito was born a strange firefox, with natural powers. Stuck among people and yokai, his master trained him to be a diplomat. In a world where people and yokai understand each other less and less as the days pass by, they'll need help, ANY kind of help, from someone who is in contact with all races.
Traveling the world after leaving his home, Koibito comes to a village that's being threatened by the very Kamaitachi that should protect it. Now Koibito has to use all his knowledge and power to help the yokai of the mountain and the people from the village come to terms before anyone is harmed. Can he do that without succumbing to the sexual desires of the people he will encounter on this journey?

Thread Updated: 2021-01-29
Release Date: 2021-01-29
Developer: hentairoom - -
Censored: No
Version: Prototype
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Kamaitachi 07.png Kamaitachi 04.png 3Mpa0c.png 0As9uB.png +FJjVk.png FPcg9u.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
why jiji and later granny ?
also why does the mc a FIRE FOX use BYAKO power (bdsm joke aside fox and tiger aren't related in anyway except being mamal )
preview pic make it seem that the one struggling with their libido is actualy the girl ...
here i was jumping in joy to see some vanilla straight furry T_T (tittle is missleading :X )

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
I'm usually not keen on furry stuff, there's some acceptable art, but yeah. I'm willing to give this a go.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Not a total fan of furry games, especially with those compressed sprites, but I must admit that summon a clone of yourself to be your (temporary) party member is a pretty cool idea.

Reactions: Project Elera

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
There is no mention of this in their Discord, it seems truly a prototype (i.e., for experimenting with ideas). Guess it served its purpose because they've been making other works - marking this as Completed.