Koikatsu animation for renpy

hentachi

Feb 27, 2018
Hi im thinking about making a renpy game using koikatsu characters and i came here to ask If theres a way of recording this in chara studio? Because all i found out was to use a other program like OBS. And if not what is the best way to do this.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hi im thinking about making a renpy game using koikatsu characters and i came here to ask If theres a way of recording this in chara studio? Because all i found out was to use a other program like OBS. And if not what is the best way to do this.
If you have the version that comes with all the modpacks, you'll have a BepinEX mod called VideoExport that lets you record in studio.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yes. As Flesh mentioned, there is a plugin called VideoExport. You can pretty much tweak settings with it and grab a clip. Real easy to get used too.

hentachi

Feb 27, 2018
If you have the version that comes with all the modpacks, you'll have a BepinEX mod called VideoExport that lets you record in studio.
Can u tell me where i can find this because i had this + i downloaded again and cant find it in koikatsu plugins in game

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
If you have it the filepath should be something like Illusion/Koikatsu/BepinEx/Plugins/VideoExport
I think the default command to open it in the Studio is ctrl+e but don't quote me on that

hentachi

Feb 27, 2018
If you have it the filepath should be something like Illusion/Koikatsu/BepinEx/Plugins/VideoExport
I think the default command to open it in the Studio is ctrl+e but don't quote me on that
Actually found it on studio but is it possible on pure koikatsu?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Actually found it on studio but is it possible on pure koikatsu?
If you mean in the main "game" part of Koikatsu, I have no idea.. I've never played it haha. I solely use KK for character creation and the rest I do is in Studio.

hentachi

Feb 27, 2018
If you mean in the main "game" part of Koikatsu, I have no idea.. I've never played it haha. I solely use KK for character creation and the rest I do is in Studio.
Too bad that would be really helpful. Or is there a way in studio to like ,,glue,, up two people into one animation without setting it up yourself?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Too bad that would be really helpful. Or is there a way in studio to like ,,glue,, up two people into one animation without setting it up yourself?
There isn't. If you wanna be making a game, then there is some effort needed to be put into it. You'll have to learn few things mate.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There isn't. If you wanna be making a game, then there is some effort needed to be put into it. You'll have to learn few things mate.
not true if you use koikatu you are talentless you just put 2 characters same sex different sex doesnt matter you select animation and pray it all works fine else try other characters and call it a day record write random sentelnces like aahh or yessss and then build the game idistrubute make patron oehisdfj

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
not true if you use koikatu you are talentless you just put 2 characters same sex different sex doesnt matter you select animation and pray it all works fine else try other characters and call it a day record write random sentelnces like aahh or yessss and then build the game idistrubute make patron oehisdfj
You cunt. The fuck happened with your spelling there? Too much chat with Michelle? And yeah, no, if the said characters are of different height it causes issues, clipping can and will be one of the said issues. There is some movement and positionining required. Else that dick gonna penetrate the fucking skull.

Now go back to Unity drag and drop programming you piece of shit.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Winterfire