Koikatsu card dump

Mar 29, 2022
Hi guys i wanted to share my KK cards i have 563 with my mods included in the rar file, there are chara cards from nearly every recent anime and some that i paid for if you don't want to dl the rar file because it's hefty even when compressed like 3,5 gb (because of the mods sorry) i can share my mediafire folder so you can see which cards i got . The link is

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
Sorry about that i deleted the all cards rar file it took too much place on the 12gb i have on mediafire but don't worry here's the link of the folder so you can browse it and pick the cards you like enjoy !
(y)These are a lot of cards, thanks for sharing! Already seen a few that i'll have to test out later.

Reactions: RichardHarrow69
Mar 29, 2022
Hey i'm glad if people enjoy the KK cards, they should be shared and not paywalled and i have a lot of those. In my first message i said i had 563 on the rar file and now the total amounts to more than 1600 cards lol and i took the time to sort it out, i also update it regularly with new cards so check in from time to time if new folders pop up or on the differents folders if characters from new animes aren't already made and get done later for example (y)

conpq

Jul 27, 2022
Sorry about that i deleted the all cards rar file it took too much place on the 12gb i have on mediafire but don't worry here's the link of the folder so you can browse it and pick the cards you like enjoy !
thank you

osukarugws

Feb 18, 2018
Hi, I was wondering if anyone would happen to have this card or any other from this creator?:unsure:

Reactions: B_Ouji

cmonbruhwecoo

May 14, 2018
no longer works...can you update it?

Sep 28, 2021
By any chance, does anyone have acess to this creator? ( )
I'm more interested on his SD and Chara Cards, Thanks.

Zekee

Jan 26, 2020
By any chance, does anyone have acess to this creator? ( )
I'm more interested on his SD and Chara Cards, Thanks.
some cards are available just search for card in kemono

JeenX

Mar 27, 2022
The link is dead, can you update it ?