Koikatsu Charastudio animation problems

VrillMillion

Dec 2, 2022
I'm currently trying to get into Charastudio animating using the timeline and I'm having trouble with posing. Let's say I want to animate part of the body using IK, and animate other parts using FK (only certain bones seem to be actually movable within the IK mode which is why I'd want to do this) I can easily do this with some things, like the hands, by activating the FK on only the hands. But what do I do about bones that are within the same group? It seems that I have either the option to use the entire body in FK or IK, but not individual parts. Since keyframes within the animator don't transfer over at all when switching between the two, I can't just do it first in IK, then copy over to FK like I would when posing. And the "FK & IK" mode doesn't help either because FK takes priority making the IK posing impossible.

In simple term. How the fuck do I move the dick on my male character without losing my IK animation on the body?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I'm currently trying to get into Charastudio animating using the timeline and I'm having trouble with posing. Let's say I want to animate part of the body using IK, and animate other parts using FK (only certain bones seem to be actually movable within the IK mode which is why I'd want to do this) I can easily do this with some things, like the hands, by activating the FK on only the hands. But what do I do about bones that are within the same group? It seems that I have either the option to use the entire body in FK or IK, but not individual parts. Since keyframes within the animator don't transfer over at all when switching between the two, I can't just do it first in IK, then copy over to FK like I would when posing. And the "FK & IK" mode doesn't help either because FK takes priority making the IK posing impossible.

In simple term. How the fuck do I move the dick on my male character without losing my IK animation on the body?
Simple answer you mostly can't , best way is to use an object as the dick instead of the one that comes with the chara , search for any objects similar to the male body type required and if there aren't any download a mod from the Koi server

Mystic , there you go sire , answer delivered :WeSmart:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

VrillMillion

Dec 2, 2022
I actually spent a good few hours experimenting and found a way to kinda make it work. I ended up posing parts of the body that aren't poseable with IK using the KKPE advanced menu. The timeline surprisingly allows you to save keyframes using KKPE separately. That does mean you have to go through and change numbers in the menus to pose the certain parts. But hey, it works.

Either way, thanks for the response!

OmmaDon126

Dec 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me why in the studio after changing the width of a certain bone using the KKPE plugin, for example, the hips, when moving to positioning, when you move the leg forward, it becomes disproportionately very long, how to fix this?