Koikatsu Overlay Request (Freckles)

Seikou

Jul 20, 2018
(Tried posting this as a mod request, seems it was rejected. So I'll try putting this here.)

I've been searching the web and discord, without result. Trying to find an overlay for Koikatsu. Looking for both face and body, full coverage freckles. Hoping that someone can point me to where to get what I'm looking for, or help to create something for me. I would be thankful for the assistance.

After hours of searching, I was only able to find two overlays, and they were both for body, no result for face. For face, was looking for something that have them all over, and not just across the nose and cheekbones.

Of the two that I found for body, the first was limited in that the freckles were very light and hardly noticeable at all. The second, was better, in size and number, but the coverage was not the whole body.

I tried to look for something that I might be able to convert for use in Koikatsu, from other game/program sources, but I couldn't find something that covered the whole body. Breasts and butt being lacking, namely.

I did find some mods pretty near to what I want, for Honey Select. But with my limited skills, I'm unsure how to turn that into something useable for Koikatsu, since it's not very straightforward.

Anyone able to help me out?