Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

Overview:
From what I gathered, you're just a lonely boy who gets transfered (by his Aunt because his parents are overseas or something like that) in an All-girls-only school with the purpose of.. get them accustomed to the male race? By creating some sort of Club. Something like that.
(reminds me pretty much of Princess Evangile somehow. Without the club thingy)​

Updated: 29/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (but can be removed with the demosaic thingy)
Version: 3.0
Discord server:
Language: English (machine translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation (version shared by @WannabeDev ):

Change-Log:

Useful resources:

Torrent repack contents:

Download: - -

I've also attached a torrent to the thread, for those who can't download from MEGA and such 'cause of the limitations and such. Though you'll have to download all the english thingy and the latest update - and all of the mods of course. So it's the base game technically speaking.

*crying* i love you senpai *.*

Lakolian

Jan 27, 2018
if someone alredy asked it then sorry but can you have male classmates or just female? for ntr things :D like in AA2

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Its still the best 3D ero company, nothings quite lived up to the standards of rapelay or honeyselect but they're still the best in their field and are at least still one of the best out there.
I never played Rapelay but I have HoneySelect. HoneySelect aint a game no matter what devs say. AA2 is their best game to me. A lot of other people will say Sexy Beach.

This game I aint play much of yet had it for over a month. I just know if you have a full class it will load slow.

Reactions: Tiasung

Krautsalat

Apr 27, 2018
I can't get it working. I think I'm running the wrong files as admin.
What's the complete name of the file that should be run as admin?

Reactions: feromortum

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I can't get it working. I think I'm running the wrong files as admin.
What's the complete name of the file that should be run as admin?
Ask @WannabeDev - he/she's the one who made the archive.

is this a good machine translation?
For a.. good part the game it's "humanly (?)" translated by someone. The rest of the events, personality and such it's automatically translated by a program/addon that picks the translation from Google Translator. So no, not really, it's not a good machine translation.

May 23, 2017
Ask @WannabeDev - he/she's the one who made the archive.

For a.. good part the game it's "humanly (?)" translated by someone. The rest of the events, personality and such it's automatically translated by a program/addon that picks the translation from Google Translator. So no, not really, it's not a good machine translation.
I didn't make the archive. The file you should run as admin is the Koikatu Registry Fixer.bat. After that everything worked fine for me

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Has there been any mention of someone giving this a proper translation even if its only using the machine translation as a base?

something879

Nov 2, 2017
What exactly does the MEGA link come with, just updates/dlcs and english translation? Or does it come with HongFire patch or some other mods as well?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"I will retard with the appeal of Melvin!"
BAHAHAHAHAHA

The pic of the MC just standing there reminds me of Natsuiro High School's presentation. Which will never see and English release on account of its.... content.

That's some serious UI bloat going on...

WOOOOOOOOOO not one set of outsized bazongas! GO ILLUSION!

Reactions: Joe30009

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god, let the shenanigans begin.

So this game shares characters via cards: literal PNG images of models. How the fuck does that work?

Edit: Oi, some of the characters got like.. black voids around their eyes? anyone know how to deal with that?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Has there been any mention of someone giving this a proper translation even if its only using the machine translation as a base?
There is just one person who's doing everything, but no updates since May.

Oh god, let the shenanigans begin.

So this game shares characters via cards: literal PNG images of models. How the fuck does that work?
Just download a .png/character card and then put it inside UserData > Chara > Female and once inside the game, you can select that when composing the classrooms. Sometimes however, you will need to download certain types of mods for making the char work inside the game. Usually they put everything needed when you "hover" your mouse cursor on the card, though lately there's none of it..

Ororkin013

Feb 21, 2018
Nice I was awaiting this one even if my pc can't run it :test2:, so I suggest to put the requirements for this one.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
@brynhildr my MEGA link is the Full Game with all dlc's no mods only Japanese... don't know if Illusion had an update since then i can't remember if it's installed all ready or needs to be installed.... my upload date was the 10th May.

Reactions: brynhildr

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
ah, so finally koikatsu can be downloaded here too ^^. alrerady played it two months ago (and provided the link here on my profile) but i can't say that i liked the game. unfortunately, it's NOT a new artificial academy :/.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes