Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
More Illusion yay! But when I looked at the last image for the preview, does that mean the game already has an english translation, or do we have to find another patch from somewhere like Hongfire?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Honeyselect and this are two games completely different: for starter, the first it's more "real" while this one it's more "anime style" so if it's not your cup of tea the anime thingy, then stay with HS. Otherwise feel free to play it! Personally speaking I'm liking it; second of all, even though it's not that great of a story, Koikatu still have something. HS don't have anything of the sort. So I'd say that you can still play HS with Koikatu.
For the "Rape" part, quoting a user (Marc0) who made a mod with some gameplay improvements:

So yeah, rape is there. Naturally or modified with the mods.
so no rapelay level rape... illusion games you're tearing me apart!

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Maybe one day Illusion will stop making tech demos for AA3 and actually make AA3.
Also Battle Raper 3.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
What's the lesbian content like in this game? I liked AA2 for the pretty great amount of lesbian content in the game, but this having a male protag makes me wonder if it's dedicated lesbian content or more of a threesome thing

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Honeyselect and this are two games completely different: for starter, the first it's more "real" while this one it's more "anime style" so if it's not your cup of tea the anime thingy, then stay with HS. Otherwise feel free to play it! Personally speaking I'm liking it; second of all, even though it's not that great of a story, Koikatu still have something. HS don't have anything of the sort. So I'd say that you can still play HS with Koikatu.
For the "Rape" part, quoting a user (Marc0) who made a mod with some gameplay improvements:

So yeah, rape is there. Naturally or modified with the mods.
so no rapelay level rape... illusiongames you're tearing me apart!

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there are any MILFs in this game or is it all JKs?
don't wanna play this just yet without confirming...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
so no rapelay level rape... illusiongames you're tearing me apart!
Yes.. ehm.. you said this two times xD

Can anyone tell me if there are any MILFs in this game or is it all JKs?
don't wanna play this just yet without confirming...
There are the teachers.. though I can't say for sure if you can have sex with them or not. You could try the 100% save data and see if you can!

Reactions: cedr777

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
What's the lesbian content like in this game? I liked AA2 for the pretty great amount of lesbian content in the game, but this having a male protag makes me wonder if it's dedicated lesbian content or more of a threesome thing
You can give the girls a trait that causes them to have a chance to fuck eachother, but there is very little yuri content even so, like 3 positions.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
There is no program that installs all DLC mods and related patches including English translation and non-censorship?

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
//Censorship: Yes (but can be removed with the demosaic thingy)//

What does this mean? Is there an option to turn off censorship when loading the mods from this download, or is it a setting that can be turned on and off in game?

Reactions: crangulatori
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes