ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
How do you properly remove the pregnancy mod? I believe in the base game it says she is pregnant for awhile, then she leaves for a few days then she comes back. However, there is currently a mod that makes her belly slowly swell up then she is gone for weeks, or that would be the case if the mod functioned correctly to begin with. I can't figure out how to uninstall it properly in order to revert the game back to the base pregnancy mechanics(I'd like to knock some chicks up but don't want her gone for 4 weeks afterwords).

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
How do you properly remove the pregnancy mod? I believe in the base game it says she is pregnant for awhile, then she leaves for a few days then she comes back. However, there is currently a mod that makes her belly slowly swell up then she is gone for weeks, or that would be the case if the mod functioned correctly to begin with. I can't figure out how to uninstall it properly in order to revert the game back to the base pregnancy mechanics(I'd like to knock some chicks up but don't want her gone for 4 weeks afterwords).
I'm pretty sure that's by taking out KK_Pregnancy.dll from the BepInEx folder.

Unless you can disable it in the F1 mod menu.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure that's by taking out KK_Pregnancy.dll from the BepInEx folder.

Unless you can disable it in the F1 mod menu.
No need since you can disable it both globally in the plugin settings and per character in the maker and there aren't any conflicts I've noticed, but if you really want to, that would be KK_Pregnancy.dll.

Reactions: namprofli3

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
I have an issue, after i had an interact with a char my prota got stuck, i mena i cant move in any direction, i can move thee camera but the prota remains "freez" on teh same spot

Millesime

Jul 1, 2017
Hi guys ! I have a problem with the uncensor selector.
I made a futa girl (not the MC, just one of the girl with a dick) and I can see the penis in the chara maker, I can see it in free H but oddly not in the story mode. In the story mode she's just a normal girl.
Any ideas on how to fix it ?
PS : I don't want her to have the male body

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
No need since you can disable it both globally in the plugin settings and per character in the maker and there aren't any conflicts I've noticed, but if you really want to, that would be KK_Pregnancy.dll.
The thing is, I want to try getting them pregnant, but if I get rid of KK_Pregnancy it disables pregnancy within the game entirely.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The thing is, I want to try getting them pregnant, but if I get rid of KK_Pregnancy it disables pregnancy within the game entirely.
I'm confused, you asked how to remove it, but you want something only it can do? That mod is the only way to get pregnancy, so removing it seems like the opposite of what you would want to do.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The base game doesn't have pregnancy at all. 'Risky days' just change the dialogue in h-scenes but you can't actually get anybody pregnant or anything afaik.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm confused, you asked how to remove it, but you want something only it can do? That mod is the only way to get pregnancy, so removing it seems like the opposite of what you would want to do.
Yeah, I discovered that upon review when I removed KK_Pregnancy the "safe" and "risky" disappeared entirely. Can I assume the characters never actually say it's a safe/risky day during sex scenes but that is added by the mod?

Its a very simple mod to navigate which effects all students & staff.
It's a matter of "wow, 4 weeks minimum? I've normally got several girlfriends by Saturday." It isn't hard to get everyone in the school to 100% affection in 3-4 days.

Kplug is making it a bit more realistic since sex takes time, but still, the in-game's calendar moves at a crawl.

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Speaking of Kplug, it certainly does turn off some denials(she still wouldn't let me do anal play) you can still "force" her to have anal and have her not get mad at you(stop orgasm), but the positions where she is on top don't count as forced. The point where anal sex denial is deactivated is a non-virgin after asking her the second time. No matter how many times I asked she would never let me do anal play. Lastly, there is some different flavor text.

Image of diary below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Kplug includes an 'auto invite nearby girls' function for when you invite a girl to H and there are other girls in the room. I don't want to automatically just invite everybody nearby but I do want to sometimes invite a second or third girl specifically on occasion. Is there a way to do that?

Can you get the three way interactions other than finding a couple girls having a go at each other in the library and joining in?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug includes an 'auto invite nearby girls' function for when you invite a girl to H and there are other girls in the room. I don't want to automatically just invite everybody nearby but I do want to sometimes invite a second or third girl specifically on occasion. Is there a way to do that?

Can you get the three way interactions other than finding a couple girls having a go at each other in the library and joining in?
can you set from kplug main menu.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I have run into a rather curious bug twice now, it causes every girl in school to randomly shuffle breast sizes. Not sure why it happens, but once it does there is nothing to do but go back to a previous save because as far as I can tell it is permanent unless you want to manually change all 38 girls back.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

You can disable the auto-invite function if you want but you will still be able to invite someone if you want them. When in the sex scene with with Smart UI press the I key and it will bring up the invite menu of all of the non-virgin girls, then you just pick who you want. Just keep in mind that the RAM and processor requirements shoot up fast as you invite girls. I have an i7 7700K and 3 girls slows my computer to a crawl, a 4th makes the game nearly unplayable.

I wish the swap feature was a bit more user friendly, some nice friendly buttons shouldn't be impossible, but every three-some is a fight with the camera.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have run into a rather curious bug twice now, it causes every girl in school to randomly shuffle breast sizes. Not sure why it happens, but once it does there is nothing to do but go back to a previous save because as far as I can tell it is permanent unless you want to manually change all 38 girls back.
in school the charcters are in low poly and H-scene the characters are highpoly, some value from wideslider
will not work in low poly.

belubbly

Feb 16, 2018
Guys, I downloaded the 5 parts from Nopy and unpacked the archive but all I got out of it is a single file called: "ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_BetterRepack_RX4_SPLIT7z" with no file extention. What do I do with it. How do I get the game?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Guys, I downloaded the 5 parts from Nopy and unpacked the archive but all I got out of it is a single file called: "ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_BetterRepack_RX4_SPLIT7z" with no file extention. What do I do with it. How do I get the game?
Why can't people just download the torrent? It's much easier and a single zip file rather than 5 parts.

belubbly

Feb 16, 2018
Why can't people just download the torrent? It's much easier and a single zip file rather than 5 parts.
Because while torrenting you do not only download files but you also distribute them.
Downloading this game here instead of buying it is already illegal in my country (and likely in yours as well) but the maximum penalty for just downloading in my country (and likely in yours as well) is to reimburse the exact amount of damage that I caused to the rights holder. In this case that would be the purchaising price of the game.
Distributing files you do not have the rights to however can in my country (and likely in yours as well) be punished much more severely. We would be talking about a fine of several hundreds to a couple of thousandof bucks.

So while just going for the torrent might be a little more convenient it is just not worth the enormous amount of additional risk.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes