3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.png

Overview:
A story between a Father and Daughter. Years after a divorce from your wife. You get to reunite with your daughter, that is now 18, and that's where the journey begins.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-12
Release Date: 2020-09-12
Developer: LunarBitStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID*

Extras:
Walkthrough mod

Thanks BaasB for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

kateParkSad_n.png scpBeachBoatCarry_n.png scpBeachBoatCheer_n.png scpBeachFunny_n.png scpBeachWalkToBoat_n.png scpBeachStandClose_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
So a Lewd Island clone, this game better get too the sex scenes and flirting pretty quick since we've seen these all before. The worst mistake a dev can make in a saturated space is repeating the story and pace of a previous dev in order to capitalize on it's popularity. We've all seen it before, you need to get through the filler content fast and build the climax and find a way to continue the story. People are getting frustrated with the slow play of the story and won't support games that abuse this methodology.

I wish the dev well but fans are looking for consistent updates and meaningful ones as well, not filler content or "setup" updates for another update that will take 4 months too release which tends too fall short.

Not heard of this dev so I am going too be skeptical.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
So a Lewd Island clone, this game better get too the sex scenes and flirting pretty quick since we've seen these all before. The worst mistake a dev can make in a saturated space is repeating the story and pace of a previous dev in order to capitalize on it's popularity. We've all seen it before, you need to get through the filler content fast and build the climax and find a way to continue the story. People are getting frustrated with the slow play of the story and won't support games that abuse this methodology.

I wish the dev well but fans are looking for consistent updates and meaningful ones as well, not filler content or "setup" updates for another update that will take 4 months too release which tends too fall short.

Not heard of this dev so I am going too be skeptical.
He already finished a game called Spring City Paradise. It had horrible grainy renders. I hear he cleaned that up. Spring City was banned here for an under-aged looking character(s). Might have been banned elsewhere as well since it is not on his Patreon page anymore. Too much DMD/Lewd Island here so far. We will see how this advances.....or not.

• Wow
Reactions: vgyew
Nov 11, 2018
I've got to be honest, i am not one to enjoy incestual relationships. It's wrong and the very idea itself attacks the delicate matter behind the institution of family, thus being an agressive form of inhumane behaviour in my book.

That's not to say i've never touched myself thinking about my younger sisters, or even touched them when an occasion presented itself, but that's private matter. And they enjoyed it, mostly. Art is public, you have to be responsible for what you promote.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes