Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i suck at this game can't even do the boiler part I give up unless someone tell me how to put it in

sorpreso

Jun 21, 2017
I don't know how to write the elevator puzzle. I can't write "P QN4" Because I can only write "P " or "PQ".

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I don't know how to write the elevator puzzle. I can't write "P QN4" Because I can only write "P " or "PQ".
You actually have to first enter "P" alone, then hit "OK", then enter "Qn4" and again hit "OK" for the first move.

Now my question is what is the final chess move for the elevator ?

Either the game author and I don't play chess in the same way, or I don't understand how the moves are recorded in game. Are the moves only for white ? If yes (and I'm assuming they are), I can see first move being "pawn e4->e5", but it eludes me how the second move can be "queen's knight c3->queen's bishop c8" ??

Reactions: sorpreso

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
You actually have to first enter "P" alone, then hit "OK", then enter "Qn4" and again hit "OK" for the first move.

Now my question is what is the final chess move for the elevator ?

Either the game author and I don't play chess in the same way, or I don't understand how the moves are recorded. Are the recorded moves only for white ? If yes (and I'm assuming it is), I can see first move being "pawn e4->e5", but it eludes me how the second move can be "queen's knight c3->queen's bishop c8" ??
The 2nd Pawn that was moved can be ignored. Is there another piece that has been moved? The moves were Pawn, Q Knight, Q Bishop and ?

Edit: Oh I think I see the problem now. Pawn to Queen Knight 4 is moving the pawn infront of the Knight forward 2. Queen Knight to Queen Bishop 3 was moving the Knight infront of the bishop. I think the problem might have been differences in real readings and how they are recording it in the game. I have no idea how chess works so it made sense to me

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsMe88

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Edit: Oh I think I see the problem now. Pawn to Queen Knight 4 is moving the pawn infront of the Knight forward 2. Queen Knight to Queen Bishop 3 was moving the Knight infront of the bishop. I think the problem might have been differences in real readings and how they are recording it in the game. I have no idea how chess works so it made sense to me
As a chess player myself (only of amateur level, mind you), the notations used in game confuse the heck out of me. Since the FAQ isn't being more helpful, and I can't wrap my head around what the game tries to tell me, would you mind providing the last combination ?

EDIT : Could be something like Queen attacks King 1 (so Q K1) checkmate, but that's just a random brute-force guess at this point.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
it seems i need 4 endings to unlock the code for the bonus, first one is on the knife rack without a secure bar, the second and third is to confront the antagonist with a gag, the 3rd is the same but without a gag, but i cant seem to find the last one, does anyone have the 4 digit code for the bonus?

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
it seems i need 4 endings to unlock the code for the bonus, first one is on the knife rack without a secure bar, the second and third is to confront the antagonist with a gag, the 3rd is the same but without a gag, but i cant seem to find the last one, does anyone have the 4 digit code for the bonus?
Be dumb like me and not figuring out how to cut the vibrator free....to much time with it on is another bad ending.

That said, I still haven't figured out how to cut the vibrator free lol

• Haha
Reactions: Hellven Scraper

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I still haven't figured out how to cut the vibrator free lol
Exit the room and enter the one further down the wall way on the right.

Press A to bring up the key item usage inventory, use the knife on the potted plant to unscrew one of the bars.

Walk back to the previous room with the step ladder and walk to the front of it. Hit A and use the support bar on it, Inami will fix
the step ladder allowing for you to progress.

Cut the 3rd wire.

Sep 22, 2017
One is going to the phone booth. the code is 5837 but I didnt see where to put it in.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes