stgka

Aug 29, 2019
I cant to the chess part is it in French or English notation or can someone just give me the code or do I convert it algebraically just saying descriptive notation only slightly helped plus I was never good at it

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I can’t be the only one disappointed with this right?
Nah, I too wasn't happy with what I got from my expectations based on the tags and screenshots. But I should've known if I had bothered realizing the game was hosted on DeviantArt.

stgka The FAQ and Wakthrough.txt file included with the game already contains the solutions explicitly laid out for everything, including the puzzle you're asking for help with. Not sure why you're tying to use algebra there at all. Several people have quoted and mentioned the file and its contents earlier in the thread, also, but it seems the input's the part that confuses them the most: Type in the character(s) for the chess piece (i.e.- P, Qn, QB, Q) first and then hit OK, then type in the characters for the name of the space they're moving to (i.e.- Qn4, QB3, Qn2, Qn1) and hit OK again, etc.

trash_can_not

Sep 14, 2019
There's a bug (or, more specifically, design oversight) in the boiler scene. If before the explosion you go right between the first and second valves, you can walk out scene's borders. Does not break anything and does not give you any advantage, but still nothing's wrong with mentioning (and fixing if dev reads this thread) it.

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
boiler room puzzle, game froze before explosion? now if thats what the corruption tag is for it seriously needs to be fixed, otherwise unplayable.

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
also for fullscreen use f1, now can somebody fix the epic explosion glitch lol, seriously can't move or anything.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
also for fullscreen use f1, now can somebody fix the epic explosion glitch lol, seriously can't move or anything.
Yeah when I do that it's still the same size, just has a black boarder around it, now how do I change the scale factor like other RPGM games, since it seems to ignore the config file.

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone have any insight on how to get past the timed door?

I found a Big Key from hooking the purple knife on the hook, but after that I was lost on what to do. The statue also eats up one of my colored knives. The FAQ told me to look at the yellow gem but I'm too dense to figure out what that means..

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone have any insight on how to get past the timed door?

I found a Big Key from hooking the purple knife on the hook, but after that I was lost on what to do. The statue also eats up one of my colored knives. The FAQ told me to look at the yellow gem but I'm too dense to figure out what that means..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
it freezes at the part where the boiler is suppose to explode, how to fix? if it can't be fixed anybody with a 100% save?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I don't know what's causing the freeze, but here's my saves + global file with bookmarks before each static scene/game over/ending. This skips over quite a few puzzles after that room though, and at least one "fall over b/c the vibe is too much" scene. If you need those, I might be able to make a save later, if nobody else does.

(also there's no recollection room or anything like that, unless it's well hidden, so... not really a 100% save, think saves-as-bookmarks is the nearest)

Reactions: DarkTHJ

Jehejrjrjr

Jul 31, 2020
I don't know what's causing the freeze, but here's my saves + global file with bookmarks before each static scene/game over/ending. This skips over quite a few puzzles after that room though, and at least one "fall over b/c the vibe is too much" scene. If you need those, I might be able to make a save later, if nobody else does.

(also there's no recollection room or anything like that, unless it's well hidden, so... not really a 100% save, think saves-as-bookmarks is the nearest)
Game freezes at that part for too and I have windows 7 maybe it requires windows 8 and 10 only.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Graphic/Tileset/World_A1 appears to be missing. I can only get to the menu of the game, but it crash each time I try to start a new game.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes