fallen1100

Sep 19, 2018
it says that chains are stopping me from twisting the boiler knobs how the fuck do you take the chains off

Anaqiya

Dec 20, 2017
soooo.... i cant take off the vibrator, because the "A" key its not working as it should, i press it and dont open the Key itens menu and i'm really frustrated....

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
soooo.... i cant take off the vibrator, because the "A" key its not working as it should, i press it and dont open the Key itens menu and i'm really frustrated....
Try using the virtual keyboard, it can help bypass stuff like this.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey so I was also looking up the problem and I think I found out what to do but im not sure so i wanna make sure with you, im just gonna send you a link to what I found,
Might be good to try. Just make a backup file preemptively, it's never a bad idea.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
FUCK THIS ! The game is good ! But what kind of developper don't know how to config music ? It's hell ! It's shit ! Every time i put the game to 1% volume, when there is a new song it goes to 100% AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN damn ! I have a fucking razer here ! It hurt my ear like hell ! I ain't playing this game, without a patch for the volume problem.

sorpreso

Jun 21, 2017
You actually have to first enter "P" alone, then hit "OK", then enter "Qn4" and again hit "OK" for the first move.

Now my question is what is the final chess move for the elevator ?

Either the game author and I don't play chess in the same way, or I don't understand how the moves are recorded in game. Are the moves only for white ? If yes (and I'm assuming they are), I can see first move being "pawn e4->e5", but it eludes me how the second move can be "queen's knight c3->queen's bishop c8" ??
PFFFFFF and how did the autor hope we would know how to do it?
It isn't... very intuitive

lolopopo

Mar 2, 2018
it seems i need 4 endings to unlock the code for the bonus, first one is on the knife rack without a secure bar, the second and third is to confront the antagonist with a gag, the 3rd is the same but without a gag, but i cant seem to find the last one, does anyone have the 4 digit code for the bonus?
  1. no secure bar
  2. cut the wrong vibrator cable
  3. confront with gag
  4. confront without gag
Ending with the phone booth doesn't seem to count.

When you unlock every ending you get the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I don't know what to do with it.
Maybe for the Bonus game? But I can play that without using the code.:unsure: Not much to do in the bonus game though. I can apply rope and gag/blindfold but that's it.

Reactions: EvilClone

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Actually there is a 1.1 update of this game on the DeviantArt page of the developer which resolves a bug that caused to miss a CG scene.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes