RPGM - Completed - Kotoko's a Little Weird [v1.0] [shinachiku-castella]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sadsapling

If you like Shinachiku-Castella games, it's a great pick. I'm not a huge fan of their titles, as they tend to draw men like actual nasty-ass looking goblins.

This game, you walk around and talk to old/middle-aged men as they creep their way into your life. Kotoko is just a regular highschool girl living with just her mom, who fucking knows where her dad went. Because of that, she ends up developing a weird mindset of wanting to please the men around her I guess? She's tired of trying to fulfill everyone's expectations of her and just wants the praise she gets from having sex with people I guess.

You can speedrun this in like 1 and half hours. Or you can just hit the recollection button in the start-up menu for all of the scenes. Up to you.

3.5/5 I hate nasty looking goblin men. Kotoko is hot though. Appreciate the speedy gallery.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Roninsan

It's a short game with a very generic "corruption" story.
    Not much corruption involved, since the girl is already "different".
    Nice art. The CG's are very good, but no anal was a let-down.

PS: I'm a lot into "age-gap" fetish, but I see no reason to portray middle-age men so freaking ugly like this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

demonoidstorm

Nice !!! Game with decent story and a good corruption path. I can see some people having issues with certain characters but in general I must say its quite a good game and worth a playthrough if you are interested in the genre.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

crug

Kotoko Is A Little "Different" is an RPG maker corruption game in which we follow our titular heroine, Kotoko. Kotoko is a timid and shy girl who feels unsatisfied with her current life. She's praised by everyone around her for her work effort at school, but doesn't feel proud of those achievements herself, leaving her to quietly drift through life without a purpose. There is only one thing that truly makes Kotoko feel alive, a shameful secret of hers. The sexual attention of men. Everytime a male pervs on her, she reciprocates just a little, teasing them with her big breasts and curvy body. The story of this game follows Kotoko as she goes to increasingly perverted and embarrassing lengths to arouse the lecherous men around her, eventually letting them secretly have sex with her as much as they'd like.

Kotoko (the game, not the character) is split into different endings which are all achieved by perusing erotic relationships with the games different male characters. There are sadly not a lot of paths to follow in this game, being only 5 total, and that's counting one path that's basically just a single sex scene. Each path that is included though (excluding the one I just mentioned) has a decent amount of content and Kotoko's corruption develops at a believable pace. I really loved seeing Kotoko go from reluctantly teasing these lustful men to slowly giving into her desires and letting them do whatever they want with her, even though she knows its wrong.

The gameplay of this game is extremely simple and is basically just an excuse to get to the next sex scene. Given that it doesn't get in the way of the story much though, it's really not a big issue. What was a big issue for me was the games path system. After doing a certain number of sexual acts for a certain character, you will be locked into their path and have to see their ending. The game sometimes warns you when your about to do something that will lock you into an ending but more often than not it doesn't. Which means you are probably going to have to play this game multiple times to see all the content, which includes rewatching boring cutscenes you've already seen.
    This could have simply been fixed by warning you every time you are about to do a path deciding event and allowing you to save beforehand.

The writing in this game is pretty solid. I think they really portray how both innocent but also perverted Kotoko is. The men who use her are very lustful, shamelessly saying and doing lewd things around her. You can really tell how ecstatic they are to have a sexy obedient girl like Kotoko to take care of their sexual urges. The descriptions of the sexual acts were also always arousing. However there are technical issues. Sentences cutting off midway, repeating multiple times for no reason, or sometimes just not making any sense at all. There was obviously a lot lost in translation and it can get pretty distracting. But overall this games writing kept me very turned on.

The art is eh...I'll be honest, a little shabby. A lot of the times characters and their proportions just don't look right. It has a very amateurish quality to it, although I guess you could argue that adds to the charm. What definitely doesn't add to the charm is the inconsistency of the art. Line thickness, proportions, and characters general appearances can just change depending on the scene. It wasn't a constant issue but when it did happen it could be pretty distracting. If you can forgive some of the more awkward artwork though, I think this games art is pretty hot. Kotoko especially is so erotic with her huge tits that barely fit in her shirt and her cute little face. The artists use of steam and sweat also really sells how humid and erotic sex with these men is. One quick issue I will bring up though, I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but the last few scenes of the Tano route have no art besides the sprites. It's really a shame because Tano might be my favorite male character in the game with how much of a cocky perverted brat he is.

Overall this game, though simple and occasionally frustrating, is a very arousing and exciting experience. I loved Kotoko, the various dirty and lecherous men that used her, and most of the games art and writing. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with a kink for innocent girls being corrupted, ugly bastards and brats, and hot steamy sex. 8/10
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Stat

It's very much your usual RPG Maker game, BUT KINKY GOT TURNED UP TO ELEVEN. The art style is the usual anime stuff with pretty good quality, and sounds are ok, but the scenarios are what really set this game apart from the rest for me. It also has a gallery mode with everything. Fully recommend
  6. 3.00 star(s)

TheHighSpire

Alright time for a review of Kotoko is a Little "Different".

This game is a general corruption type game. That is the girl protagonist increasingly likes to do lewd stuff with people she shouldn't be doing it with. It is a rather linear game.

There isn't much to note in terms of the story. The story is quite simply that Kotoko likes to do lewd stuff with different people, each time with increasing intensity.
    This is decent enough, but I found it rather annoying that I couldn't continue down the path with the person I wanted to continue with - mostly the geek person.

While I understand that the premise of the game is that she likes to do lewd stuff, I would also have liked some more choices. For instance turning some of the creeps down, but this is not really an option. The linearness of the game also makes it quite predictable and over time somewhat repetitive.

That said, if you like games that are kinda direct in its approach, where you quickly get to the actions and is combined with with peeking/ getting banked by old ugly dudes, then this game is certainly for you.

Here's my review for quick reading:
    The Good:
    • Straight forward
    • Quick to the action
    • Decent art

The In-between:
    • No story to speak of.
    • Only one path. No way to "correct" Kotoko's behavior.

The Bad:
    • I honestly do not like the art with the men. I know this is part of the story, but I didn't like it.
    And so, the game does what it aims at. Whether you like that is entirely up to you. It is a decent enough game for what it is.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Cheshiree

My only problem with this game is that the mailman route is not long enough, that route was good but too short, besides that, it's a fucking great game, this developer has the best corruption + ugly bastard games.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Lailana

I'm in shock that game is not popular :eek:
    I had great time with it.

Story 5/5
    World 5/5
    CG 4/5

CG weren't bad. I know its old game, but still i recommend to play.
    Its my first review and i played many female protagonist game. I had a lot of fun (Ending 6, but i unlock them all.)

Its good that u decide which ending u will get and how bad u ends :)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

fromqb

Oveall: Awesome game. Replayed it 3 times. Very fetish.
    Honorable mention: beautiful art. Easy to learn gameplay. Fetish story with interesting and easy dicisions. Very well detailed main hero, her feels about what's happening and in what she starting to became through gameplay. Audio and difficulty in "okay" level.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +fair amount of scenes
    +few routes
    +simple
    +some pretty lewd scenes
    +okay art and FMC facial expressions (slow melt)

CONs:
    -not really my fetish (uglies, old men, giant tits etc...)
    -maybe a bit too simple and linear
    -odd voice acting

Comments:
    What can I say.. not really my kink. But as whole it was oddly enjoyable little hentai "game". Basically model student with great grades has no personal life, which made her depressed and essentially fell to first "other activity" she found. Also having no dad, making her "daddy issues" character as well.

But I did enjoy her facial expressions and had was pretty damn foul but enjoyable scenes.

7/10
  11. 4.00 star(s)

BGhoulJK

This game is a lot like Tiina like a lot of people said. I find Kotoko pretty interesting. Her character development and her realization of who she wants to be really intrigued me. However it does kind of get uncomfortable because of the people she fucked with. Lmao...
    That's kind of the reason it's a 4/5 but I know that it's the point of the game is to add those characters that furthers the building of her character. Part of the reason is because it's pretty short and there's only like 4 characters.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Dianakiss

Amazing gorgeous story of a school girl and some kind of ugly filthy dilfs, teacher and more :love:, the daily life of Kotoko-chan and her lust growing inside of her and how she try to decide what to do <3 100% recommended :giggle:
  13. 1.00 star(s)

AlphaOmegaMale

great girl. repulsive old men... not sure who gets turn on by grampa but to each their own I guess? I dont understand how someone can draw this and not be gross out xD this is just slightly less gross then pedophile to me -_- I would not suggest it at all
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Fantastic writing and story! Watch the very slow and steady corruption of a bored schoolgirl into a total whore!

She's been pressured all her life to study hard and be boring boring boring! Now you're given the choice of multiple paths to take to corrupt Kotoko.

The music is delightful but the sound effects are kind of, all similar...

STILL! Great game! Highly recommend it for the variety of scenes and fantastic writing!