RPGM Completed Kotoko's a Little Weird [v1.0] [shinachiku-castella]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Their games are quite good.
I do find it funny that this site finds "She Falls to a Perverted Bastard" to break the rules, but fine with their other games what has the same content roughly, I understand why they have but it's still funny.
Yeah, specially considering that Tiina, Swordswoman of scarlet Prison, a game from the same creator, has the same content and it's available here.

Shunota

Jul 15, 2018
Hopefully the new game will be like Kotoko, especially homeless man route, get gangbang by many homeless mans.

Beaupere

Mar 7, 2019
This is so stupid, the fun kind of stupid but still, kotoko is the most absurdly idiotic protagonist ever, i don't see in what alternate dimension she could have survived more than 1 hour without supervision.

It's still kinda funny but definitively not arrousing IMO.

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. I know that there's a lot more, but in some games they don't show an ugly man as part of the CG. Only their presence is implied through text.
dude i bought prank wars and i cant even get passed the black screen 1 min into the game and idek wtf to do

Nightwingztwx

Aug 27, 2019
View attachment 194272

Overview:
Diligent and shy Kotoko Haruyama has a lot of expectations riding on her.
Burdened by stress, she develops a strange habit.

That is, whenever she realizes someone is looking at her lewdly, she reciprocates just a little, somewhat erotically...

But her strange little habit gets bolder and bolder and...
she eventually falls prey to the ploys of perverted men...​

Updated: 2018-11-30
Developer: shinachiku-castella
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 194273 View attachment 194274 View attachment 194275 View attachment 194276
Any more games like this???

Reactions: lexlutha

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Any more games like this???
Man I hope there are some more games EXACTLY like this! I absolutely loved everything about this game!

Oh yeah, one other good game that I enjoyed that's at least somewhat similar to this is: "Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts" if you haven't played that one yet you might want to give it a try. It also had several slimy old bastards, that corrupted a hot chick! Did really "lewd" disgusting things to her, broke her, and made her *cum to actually enjoy it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/until-her-amorous-body-corrupts-final-shinachiku-castella.26634/

And also Seeds of Chaos; for a Western NTR RPG it has some excellent potential in my opinion.

https://f95zone.to/threads/seeds-of-chaos-v0-2-47-venus-noire.26/

If anyone else knows any more games like this; and are fans of the dirty old men/fat bastards fucking a girl senseless or till mindbreak and she ashamedly likes it; please give us a few more similar games with content like this or anything you could share.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes