RPGM Completed Kotoko's a Little Weird [v1.0] [shinachiku-castella]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
After years of stress from trying to act perfect, Kotoko decides to throw out her old way of thinking, and be herself.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Alternate Title: Kotoko Is A Little "Different"
Developer: shinachiku-castella
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Steam Ver.
Win: - - - -

DLSite Ver

Win: - - -

Thanks Staaph for sharing the game.

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg RE240023_img_smp1.jpg RE240023_img_smp2.jpg RE240023_img_smp4.jpg RE240023_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So when it says i cannot concentrate maybe i should give up when i go to the library it keeps me in the school. i cannot go home either because it just keeps me at the school. this is just after it says "go home has been added to your options" but i see no "options" section outside the normal game options of volume and such. So where the hell am i supposed to go
Edit: I waited and it apparently fixed itself and gave me options to go to the gym park or home

Death_kudo

Jul 22, 2018
This really needs to become a thing now. Let's face it, 80% of these types of games have only ugly bastards as the male characters. Like, there's not even one good looking man to redeem all those fat descendants of pigs.
Well I dont play this type of stuff to watch Dudes. So, its alright with me.

Heard of Animes? All of them are overpopulated by these same dudes who are NOT 'old, middle-aged men'. Plus whether its the type you mentioned or the old middle-aged dudes. Whats the difference? They are all flesh craving flesh.

All anime has the other type. So I think there is a need to balance stuff. Thats why I encourage more old, middle-aged Men.

Plus the jokes on you, the old dudes wouldnt be bastards if you dont let them be in the game. But we all know whos gonna let Kotoko play in the hands of these ugly middle-aged, old dudes. So who the bastard here?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes