VN Others Completed Koukaku Idol Kirameku Stage de, Hirogaru Anal! [Final] [Morning Star Rush / a Matures]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Asuky13g

Dec 17, 2019
RJ088241_img_main.jpg

Overview:
"Ahh, did I get more readers today?"
I flipped down my official site hoping for new comments. My shoulders fell in disappointment.
It had been six months since my debut as an idol.
Since I was young, I've wanted to be an idol, and against my parents' wishes I auditioned at an agency.
It was like a dream, and I had no doubt at all that the future had great promise for me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-26
Release Date: 2011-12-29
Original Title: 肛拡アイドル 煌くステージで、拡がるアナル!
Aliases: Rectal Gape Idol: Live Stage Spreading Anal!; Anal Enlargement Idol: Expanding Anal Sex on a Glittering Stage!
Developer: Morning Star Rush / a Matures
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator: Asuky13g F95zone -
VNDB:
Length: 45min~2h
Share Characters: Koukaku Online Social Anal Kakuchou Network
Voices: Nakaya Shiho (Rurika)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1004753_2815large.jpg gallery_1.jpg gallery_5.jpg eiline_0187jp-006.jpg gallery_7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 22, 2017
Interesting game. It has a bit of an indie feel with the intermittent sound effects, lack of music and somewhat off audio balancing, but it delivers on the concept hard and fast. Thanks for the translation!

Asuky13g

Dec 17, 2019
Hi Hi, thank you for your insight. The Music can be turned on in the settings, try the options until you can hear it. I turned it off because while i translate those repeating bmg cause's me to stress, but its here, although its bad lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gaym and ustar

Asuky13g

Dec 17, 2019
I don't understand why such games are made where there is nudity and then put censorship on their own game is not clear
Oh, well, the game is from 2011, when the law of censorship was at its ultmost force, so its understandable. But if you compare Morning Star censorship with other games on the same period, their censor is just a little slit. Some other games did have huuuuge censor mosaics, censoring everything in the vag and butt.
But overall, Churanosuke drawings are the best <3

Reactions: R3lz and Aziien

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Oh, well, the game is from 2011, when the law of censorship was at its ultmost force, so its understandable. But if you compare Morning Star censorship with other games on the same period, their censor is just a little slit. Some other games did have huuuuge censor mosaics, censoring everything in the vag and butt.
But overall, Churanosuke drawings are the best <3
Will you be translating the other games in the series? like Ass Split Sisters ~Wide Open Anal With Stepdaddy~ ?

Asuky13g

Dec 17, 2019
Will you be translating the other games in the series? like Ass Split Sisters ~Wide Open Anal With Stepdaddy~ ?
YESSS!! Definetly! Its on my list of Morning Star. I'm finishing this world first, because it was the most easier to find to download. But Ass Split Sisters are going to be the next. There are 7 games on the Anal Expansion theme from MG and i'm working on all them. I love MG <3

Whoops, i forgot that the Dual Phase is already translated here somewhere. So i guess it's 6 works then ^^

kelmentina

Dec 14, 2021
the fact that i spent actual time playing through this and reviewing it proves that i am a disappointment to my parents, and for good reason :)

Asuky13g

Dec 17, 2019
the fact that i spent actual time playing through this and reviewing it proves that i am a disappointment to my parents, and for good reason :)
Ty soo much for your review. It was very accurate, i give you that. Even for me, a huge fan of those series because this genre attracts me. <3 Loved to see that someone actually played this with a whole heart. Thank youu!

• Red Heart
Reactions: kelmentina
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes