Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia 2 missing?

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
I cannot for the life of me find this game one the web, the first one easy peasy, the third one just as quick, but the second one is just an enigma. I even found a translation patch for it but no such luck finding the original game?

What is going on?

And I don't mean Exstia Parallel 2 or Concerto 2 which both keep popping up when I go poking around for it. Not even Ryuugames has it!

Anyone know a site that might have it, or is willing to upload it themselves? (Not the CGs, the game-game)

Thank you ^^

chronus666

Nov 2, 2022
I do have , but you need to wait around February 30 since I was outstation and won't be home until then. Btw did you know where to upload multiple large files other than Mega?

kemono0

Dec 8, 2019
can upload on pixeldrain or unicron can download the game from h-suki, I found it there

Fire5ky

Apr 25, 2023
I do have , but you need to wait around February 30 since I was outstation and won't be home until then. Btw did you know where to upload multiple large files other than Mega?
Will you able to upload the file to MEGA?
I found the file on H-Suki but part 2 of the .iso file is corrupted and Windows Security detected 'Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AAB7' inside file C:\Users\user\Downloads\hsrpk0593_KOUYEXSTIA2\Kouyoku Senki ExS Tia-2 side 6\EXSTIAse06.exe
It could be a false positive but disk 2 wont run anyway