Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
Can anyone provide a safe file for the previous version or somewhat advanced in the game? I don't wanna start yet again from scratch...

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
I really like this game, the story is cool, the dialogs are funny, the girls are pretty and hot, and most important they truly look their age, I never could finish any update tho, because of the crashes and bugs, I tried, a lot, besides it kinda feels like is a girly dress up game like those where you dress up a doll, maybe it would be cool to add a couple of particular exclusive hardcore sceenes as a reward for getting each item, I don't know, maybe if you get a hat or a choker then you get at the throne some BJ or deepthroat sceenes, if you get some shoes or socks you get a feet sceene (not a fan but if you get a good pussy spread while at it I'm all in, like with the chubby girl at the start), and so on and so forth, for each dress different positions or interactions with or between the girls, etc. I'm not asking for animations because so far they really suck with this engine, at least at the time I last played it, I don't remember if full screen has already been added for animations but as far as I can remember it wasn't, also would be nice if you unlocked the "rough" path for each girl you'd get to treat them "rough" at the throne too (at "the end of times"), just saying, I'm sure the DEV is already working on something like that but instead of creating more timelines and adding more girls it would be greatly appreciated if more hardcore content were added for the girls already on it, just like I saw in the changelog for Hastia, thanks for that, I'll give it another try since I had to change mi drive after my almost brand new SSD crashed, (I still don't trust them), thanks for the great work, keep at it! Wish I could be a supporter but I can only support it moraly at the time, lol

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I really like this game, the story is cool, the dialogs are funny, the girls are pretty and hot, and most important they truly look their age, I never could finish any update tho, because of the crashes and bugs, I tried, a lot, besides it kinda feels like is a girly dress up game like those where you dress up a doll, maybe it would be cool to add a couple of particular exclusive hardcore sceenes as a reward for getting each item, I don't know, maybe if you get a hat or a choker then you get at the throne some BJ or deepthroat sceenes, if you get some shoes or socks you get a feet sceene (not a fan but if you get a good pussy spread while at it I'm all in, like with the chubby girl at the start), and so on and so forth, for each dress different positions or interactions with or between the girls, etc. I'm not asking for animations because so far they really suck with this engine, at least at the time I last played it, I don't remember if full screen has already been added for animations but as far as I can remember it wasn't, also would be nice if you unlocked the "rough" path for each girl you'd get to treat them "rough" at the throne too (at "the end of times"), just saying, I'm sure the DEV is already working on something like that but instead of creating more timelines and adding more girls it would be greatly appreciated if more hardcore content were added for the girls already on it, just like I saw in the changelog for Hastia, thanks for that, I'll give it another try since I had to change mi drive after my almost brand new SSD crashed, (I still don't trust them), thanks for the great work, keep at it! Wish I could be a supporter but I can only support it moraly at the time, lol
Thank you for the kind words and the great feedback!

Besides the cosmetic effect, the clothing items will serve a function once the Slut Skills mechanic is added. Each clothing item has both an armor and sluttiness rating, providing the companions with damage protection and increasing the effectivness of their slut skills.

I've also been working on hiring someone to create a steady stream of new hardcore scenes and animations every month. Unfortunately, the last two I've worked with flaked out on me, so I'm back to searching again. It's a balance for me personally to continue with new features and bug fixes while also adding new content.

• Love
Reactions: capitanqueso

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I know my last post was deleted because it was very strongly worded, are there plans to add more women in the future that look a bit more adult?
I think mechanically it can be a very fun game with both the time travelling mechanics and turn based combat and super powers, but when at least half the cast look like Greta Thunberg 2018 that's not really my vibe.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
...are there plans to add more women in the future that look a bit more adult?
...but when at least half the cast look like Greta Thunberg 2018 that's not really my vibe.
LOL, this you?

1655158307034.png

Seriously though, there are characters of different ages. Even if I added a bunch of GILFs you're still going to be playing a game with the younger-looking characters in it.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
LOL, this you?

Seriously though, there are characters of different ages. Even if I added a bunch of GILFs you're still going to be playing a game with the younger-looking characters in it.
Why yes, I do indeed prefer women in their 20s with big tits and curvy hips.
For example the witch in the Salem woods I liked. But time-travelling 1000 year old lolis just aren't my thing, and so far these seem to be the majority.

Jul 30, 2020
I need help please. The game was running fine until recently i acquired Speedforce, after that texts in conversations load but then the game stops responding to clicks so im stuck with the text on screen, also blue tiles appear as in to move my character, what do I do, I don't want to reset my game.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
I need help please. The game was running fine until recently i acquired Speedforce, after that texts in conversations load but then the game stops responding to clicks so im stuck with the text on screen, also blue tiles appear as in to move my character, what do I do, I don't want to reset my game.
screenshot?

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
im gona give it a shoot, it's like stationmaster, first time i didn t like it and deleted it, something made me want to pla yit again and the second time i was absorbed in the game having lot of childs , let's see if this one will be the same..

Reactions: kajidiablo

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Question , the dark patch that reduce the age of the girls is meant to be only the number in profile or the appearence?

Also i did capture a merchant in grece but i cannot strip her or do nothing in my castle, why??

Last edited:

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Question , the dark patch that reduce the age of the girls is meant to be only the number in profile or the appearence?

Also i did capture a merchant in grece but i cannot strip her or do nothing in my castle, why??
The last time i played (with supporter version), it was just the dialogues that were changed. Still mid aged women or at best 20's

asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021

most of the stuff in the castle is unfinished i think. you can do stuff with zoe britney hestia and the thief. maybe others- i havent played in a bit

2.60 star(s) 69 Votes