Nov 13, 2017
Is the pregnancy only one girl? I would be interested in helping fund this game to get the full experience, but only if pregnancy is a mechanic for any member of the harem. Is it? Or is that at least the goal?

Reactions: Jamsalad

Vias

Jan 21, 2021
hiho@all again

oki tried again and again and ... but game still always freeze just in the beginning when fighting the Wolf after he is dead.
used the Reset-meue to get rid of old data, and tried again, and again ... nope, no chance.

when hiting ESC game gets back but whisout the "menue" just a plain Start-Pic, nothing else. all i could do ist closing game (whisout menu, did it via Windows)

i realy dont know where the prob is and because i dont have a "Crush-Report" cant look myself or send it.

seems i have to wait lot more time before i get a chance to play this.

cya

EDIT: seems the Prob i got is only whis fighting and killing a WOLF, all other enemy work fine.
same problem :(

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Good morning,

Is your game translatable?
Are there translation files for this?
Thank you for your response.

:)
There are no translations currently, although it is translatable. There was once someone working on a German translation but once they realized how much dialogue there is they abandoned it. If you send me a DM on my Discord server I'd be happy to talk more about it with you.

Is the pregnancy only one girl? I would be interested in helping fund this game to get the full experience, but only if pregnancy is a mechanic for any member of the harem. Is it? Or is that at least the goal?
The goal is not only for every girl to be impregnable, but I have been working on a sort of sidequest mini-game where players earn extra money with a milk-based side-hustle. This will involve repeated impregnation of the girls along with milking them and creating special products through other sexual acts involving lactating girls.

Unfortunately, the extra work I was putting into writing the code for this game mechanic has been put temporarily on hold until I can get back to where I was before Patreon pulled the rug out from under me and I lost the majority of my monthly support. When I get back to where I was with pledges through SubscribeStar and Ko-fi (PayPal) I will be able to resume work on that game mechanic.

If you or anyone else does become a supporter, PLEASE send me a message letting me know this is the primary reason you're supporting. It helps me know where to divert my time when working on this game and the "Itty Bitties" Ren'Py ports.

same problem :(
Please send me a message on Discord so I can troubleshoot this and try and get it worked out for you.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
Was anyone able to play this on linux?
trying it with bottles the game trows error and suggest the path has nonenglish characters (which it doesnt, unless bottles is doing something strange, but i doubt it, i guess it's kind of incompatibility).
with lutris the game loads slowly and hangs after hitting play.

edit: ok disabled VKD3D, in lutris and the game runs now. have some artifacts on the letters tho.

edit2: ok, spoke too soon. the game doesn't launch again... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: iottytiaare

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kronos Time Titan [v24.09.15] [Scarlett Young] - Compressed

Win [941 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
KronosTimeTitan-2024.09.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
How's the stability these days? I've tried it a few times in the past but I'd get freezes and lockups pretty consistently.

Aside from that, gotta give props to the dev for being one of the most consistent and reliable ones around.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
ok, made it work in bottles. turns out bottles didn't have access to the directory of the game itself (since it was a flatpack i had to grand it permission there)
played a bit, seems relatively fine, the artifacts around the letters are smaller also

ok, crashed when i killed the first dude that has my power, but when i replayed it, it continued. so yeah

Last edited:

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
I gotta ask, though I'm not expecting an exact estimation, anyone mind telling me what (roughly) percentage of the game is done? I've enjoyed the game when I've played, but a while back decided to not play this until it was nearing completion or near enough to (decided to do this with quite a few games actually).

Cheers for the help.

2.60 star(s) 72 Votes