5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Guys, I have a question. Does any of you have any videos of Krys's drawing process? In his 10$ tier he includes video of the process and I was curious how thing's are happening. Is it possible if someone have any video to share it?

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
So I assume no one have the videos of the process. Can someone share the mermay preview?

Last edited:

zonerlaim

Dec 18, 2017
Can someone upload the march pack to something other than anonfile. Downloads take half a day to a full day from there, and if anything goes wrong I have to restart.

KlausLewis

Retired Asset Smuggler
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Hey guys, it's about time someone took care of this thread and updated it. I'm currently making a collection and wondering if anyone has the 2021 February pack since the link in the comments seems to be broken. Anything previous to 2019-03 is also welcome!

Shepard-Commander09

Jun 1, 2021
So, I've found almost all Krys's artwork in at least a decent resolution, but I cannot find all of the Supergirl Voyeur (2018-12) pics. I believe there was one full nude posted somewhere in this thread, but does anyone have the rest?
I'm actually on his patreon, so I could just ask for them this month, but I was hoping to get these and ask for some others.

I have checked that 40Gb download off that sketchy site and I don't believe they are in there.

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
So, I've found almost all Krys's artwork in at least a decent resolution, but I cannot find all of the Supergirl Voyeur (2018-12) pics. I believe there was one full nude posted somewhere in this thread, but does anyone have the rest?
I'm actually on his patreon, so I could just ask for them this month, but I was hoping to get these and ask for some others.

I have checked that 40Gb download off that sketchy site and I don't believe they are in there.
Attach some pic from the pack cos i don't remember how it was looking like ;D and I'll check if I can find it. Also, the sketchy site as you call it have a lot of his stuff, including some from 2018. I downloaded it and it's perfectly fine. So you might wanna check again, if there is any seed

Shepard-Commander09

Jun 1, 2021
Attach some pic from the pack cos i don't remember how it was looking like ;D and I'll check if I can find it. Also, the sketchy site as you call it have a lot of his stuff, including some from 2018. I downloaded it and it's perfectly fine. So you might wanna check again, if there is any seed
I attached the picture. I only have this one, but I figured there would be a few more in the set and I don't have those. I've already fully downloaded the link from ero-torrent and I still haven't found the Supergirl Voyeur (Dec 2018) set.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes