Collection - Pinup - Krys Decker Collection [2024-04-14] [Krys Decker]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Freekneger

Krys Decker is an artist whose work is both captivating and thought-provoking. I recently stumbled upon a forum thread discussing their art and was immediately drawn in by the vibrant colors and intricate details in their pieces.

One thing that really struck me about Decker's art is the way they seamlessly blend different styles and techniques. From surreal landscapes to abstract portraits, each piece feels like a unique and cohesive expression of the artist's vision. I particularly enjoyed their use of bold, contrasting colors and dynamic compositions to create a sense of movement and energy.

The forum thread itself was also quite informative and engaging. Members of the community shared their own interpretations of Decker's art and discussed the various themes and motifs that appear throughout their work. It was clear that Decker has a dedicated following of fans who appreciate the depth and complexity of their art.

Overall, I was impressed by Krys Decker's art and the lively discussion it sparked on the forum. I would highly recommend checking out their work for anyone interested in exploring the intersection of different artistic styles and techniques.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

( Y )

Review for the update of the [2022-05-06].

The best you can find in terms of NSFW art and more on the entire web.
    Undoubtedly, the artist has art that differentiates him from others, and above all, he pays a lot of attention to detail.

Positive things:
    + It is kind to the weight of the images (between 2 to 15 MB).
    + The resolution is more than satisfactory, and it offers wallpapers.
    + Amazing color palette, ranging from sober, lively, warm, cold, among others.
    + Variations, you'll want to keep most (lingerie, topless, bottomless, semi-naked, nude, cum and voyeur).
    + His ability to draw dreamy female bodies without resorting to the typical abnormal padding in the breasts, hips or the butt.
    + Realism in the skin, details like some freckles, moles, or age spots, scratches and dirt stains, the sheen of sweaty or wet skin, sunlight hitting where it's coming from correctly, noticeable stretch marks on the hips or buttocks, tan lines (it really does look like tan and not just a perfectly lightened part), among other things.
    + Capturing details, like the landscapes, water and drops, night light (lunar), inanimate objects, translucent clothing, reflections in mirrors, cracks of wood in the backgrounds, the shine of smooth floors and metal surfaces, light coming from a window hitting the character in question or a certain part of the room, the warmth of the environment (if the image is in winter or summer, it really feels in that season), and much more.

Negative things:
    - Necessary to detail something that has been happening in the first months to date of 2022 in terms of his art, specifically in details such as the eyes or the shape of the body, since they give the impression that they are similar or even identical between, which in turn makes each image less proprietary, and indistinguishable from the others.

Highly recommended.
    I recommend to support it on its official pages.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zaev

Love his work, been following his arts since 2018, I was one of his supporter on Patreon for 2 years (now defunct, Vaettoria {2018-2020}) and from my, limited interaction with him, he is quite humble and kind.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Neutral_Guy

One of the best artists out there, not just for erotica but for both character art and pleasing aesthetic. Krys' attention to detail is nigh-unmatched, which is especially apparent if you zoom in close to the pictures.