5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
Here's a "small" update. 395 images (covering all the ones in OP), including hi-rez variants for most pieces, compiled from various sources and sorted for convenience.

Mirrors:

YoungUndead

Mar 16, 2019
Here's a "small" update. 395 images (covering all the ones in OP), including hi-rez variants for most pieces, compiled from various sources and sorted for convenience.

Mirrors:

bless you friend
have a wonderful life

Celif

Donor
Sep 16, 2018
The drawings of this artist are so good that I invite you to subscribe to his Patreon, he deserves it. You will have access to the PSD and this is not excessive (in addition to supporting the artist).

Gaijin_ho

Sep 14, 2019
The drawings of this artist are so good that I invite you to subscribe to his Patreon, he deserves it. You will have access to the PSD and this is not excessive (in addition to supporting the artist).
I completely agree. I support several on Patreon, but I like stories, not just drawings. If there was an actual plot or story going on I'd be down for it.

Reactions: Celif

Celif

Donor
Sep 16, 2018
I completely agree. I support several on Patreon, but I like stories, not just drawings. If there was an actual plot or story going on I'd be down for it.
I told him exactly the same thing a little while ago when he asked his subscribers what he could do better. I really hope he'll make some stories. Let's wait and see ^^

Reactions: Gaijin_ho

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It take a lot more work to make story/comic than drawing one picture. Beside, why do that when you can still make ton of money by drawing couple pics per month. Just look at Sakimichan and dandonfuga.
I think the best he could do is make mutiple variant of one pics then add text to it to tell story.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes