KTD : Kinky Tower Defense [In Development] [DEMO 0.1 AVAILABLE]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017

1591387867188.png

Overview:
You woke up as captain of a star ship. Welcomed by a CatGirl, you will fight on different planets rescuing/capturing more girls to unlock turrets and upgrades.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-05
Release Date: 2020-06-05
Developer: Ninoss
Version: 0.1
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:

Hi Guys !
I'm working on this project with an artist from sometimes now, and here is a DEMO for you !
That's a really early state and some mechanics aren't here at all but I hope you'll like the concept.
DISCLAIMER : I'm french so my english might sometimes be broken ><

What's the point of the game ?
Collecting / fucking space girlz. Each of them provides you a new turret/upgrades for tower defensing.
Tower defensing to gain ressources and progress with missions or free play.
Sounds good no ?

Places in the game :
DECK :
That's the "main" place of the game, the deck of your ship. Here you can access the rooms of the girlz and the galaxy view.
Note : You will encounter the girlz sometimes on the deck because you know, they are on the ship so ...

ROOMS :
Your ship will contain 3 or 4 rooms where you can house girlz. Each room will be customized to fit the style of the girl in it.
Each girl on your ship will provide you 1 unique turret to use during TD phase.
In a room occupied by a girl, u could have some interaction and H interaction with her and buy some upgrades for her turret / the ship.

GALAXY VIEW :
Here you can select the planets you want to land.

PLANETS :
Each planet contains 2 girlz for you to recruit. A "good" girl and a "bad" girl.
You can recruit them by achieving TD missions. Note : The ennemies encountered will be the sbires of the "bad" girl, meaning they will have the same graphic style.

What's the content for now ?
1 PLANET is available : CRYSIS
1 GIRL is available : CatGirl (She will be named in the next updates)
2 GIRLZ are partially available. (Their turrets are in the game but not all the girlz graphics assets)

EARLY STAGE VN : Some dialogs are available with the CatGirl but it's more a test than an implementation.
ROOMS are not implemented yet, meaning the CatGirl upgrades are displayed the DECK menu. (I'll try to release them in the next update)
DECK is just a place holder containing CatGirl upgrades and GALAXY VIEW (I mean ou can go to the first planet from here)

LEAVE ME FEEDBACKS
All feedbacks will help me, that's my first Unity H game and I know the balance of the game is 100% broken.
I'll respond to all of your ideas !

This game has for goal to merge my love for TD and H game and I'll try to make the best out of it ;)

DOWNLOAD
DEMO 0.1 Win: - -

SCREENSHOTS

1591388417125.png 1591388497471.png
1591388151198.png

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017
So, first of all, the google drive link wants me to sign into google. Shouldn't that just lead to a download?

As for the game itself, for a first demo i would say it looks good in terms of graphics and the UI looks also quite clean. With the UI its just that while setting up towers, the menu on the right is kinda hard to get rid off by just clicking on some free spot. Maybe add a X-Button to close it? Also im not a fan of towers getting more expensive each time you want to buy a new one. I played some tower defence games and i cant remember that something like that was ever the case.
The spots where you can build towers could be a little bit better in terms of visibility. I only realised that there are small slightly darker squares on my second game. You also mentioned yourself, that the game is still unbalanced and there i must say, it's frustrating if you have to play the first level more than once to beat it without cheating. I think this is really just the case for the demo and it will probably be changed as soon as there are more levels available, but i still want to mention it here just in case. As a last critique, as long as you dont press spacebar, you cant click on the cheat button. I did not have to press spacebar, since i saw the complete level without moving the camera around and i wondered if the cheat button doesnt work.

Besides all these points i think this could be a nice little game to waste some time with. I hope there will also be some H-scences when beating certain bosses or after buying all the upgrades for the towers in the main menu. Also, if that will be the case, dont forget a gallery to access those scenes whenever you want.

I hope my little review helps and wasn't too harsh.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
No Patreon, no Itch, no other sites.
This is dead, right?
Tried googling the name of the game and didn't see anything either.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote