XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
He just updated his mega with the new uncensored works he has done for last month so have at it! Also I dont know if the password can be shared so I'm not gonna take the risk in doing so but I'll try to remember to upload here every month. If you guys want his Futa ones that he recently started uploading on his fantia I can upload those to.

Uncensored 202310- Momiji from ninja Gaiden, Ryudo Koboyashi and Chihiro Ayari

Uncensored- Kagura retouched Manga

Last edited:

KevinSon

Sep 29, 2019
He just updated his mega with the new uncensored works he has done for last month so have at it! Also I dont know if the password can be shared so I'm not gonna take the risk in doing so but I'll try to remember to upload here every month. If you guys want his Futa ones that he recently started uploading on his fantia I can upload those to.

Uncensored 202310- Momiji from ninja Gaiden, Ryudo Koboyashi and Chihiro Ayari
Mega

Uncensored- Kagura retouched Manga
Mega
Yes Plz, Futa works would be greatly appreciated!

assakim1

Feb 17, 2020
Thank you for your kindness, XTaimatsuX!

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
You asked for it here are the current futa ones on his Fantia though bare in mind these aren't uncensored and no idea when he will start to uncensor them so have at it.

Futa Auroch-Chan from Kemono and friends, Futa Fern and Futa Ryza

KevinSon

Sep 29, 2019
You asked for it here are the current futa ones on his Fantia though bare in mind these aren't uncensored and no idea when he will start to uncensor them so have at it.

Futa Auroch-Chan from Kemono and friends, Futa Fern and Futa Ryza
Mega
Big Thx!

Ye, it's a shame what he did w/futa works, could've kept them in a separate folder rather than taking them out his main sites. :HideThePain:

assakim1

Feb 17, 2020
If you don't mind, Could you update 2023/11 rewards?

As always, thank you for your kindness.

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
it's good to see you here
Could you mail to me on rule34.xxx? I want to give you my appreciation so much
I dont know if I even have a rule 34 account I would need to check.

EDIT: Sent you a message and I very much prefer your full nude ones you do.