donmaxi

May 29, 2023
He finally finished the comic so here is the download

Edit- Also he created a sub account for his futa content now after Fantia blocked overseas bros visa cards (its why you didn't see me uploading futa content lately) gonna sub to that soon and have those delivered so be patient

Disgaea Princess Sapphire Secret Play full comic
Mega
Man you are a hero!

Reactions: XTaimatsuX

Pipeworker

Sep 15, 2017
Its been a pretty busy few weeks for me but finally got around to subbing his new futa drawings keep in mind like always these are not uncensored and idk when he will do uncensored ones of it.

Futanari Darling in the Franxx - Zero Two
Mega

Futanari Sakura Kyoko jerking off
Mega
appreciate your uploads but, i don't know if you're getting the pictures off of fantia and there's a difference there, but for some reason the ones you've posted so far are of much smaller resolution when compared to the ones on his fanbox
makes me think you might be grabbing the thumbnails by accident instead

Reactions: doodoomang

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
appreciate your uploads but, i don't know if you're getting the pictures off of fantia and there's a difference there, but for some reason the ones you've posted so far are of much smaller resolution when compared to the ones on his fanbox
makes me think you might be grabbing the thumbnails by accident instead
Nope grabbing em off fanbox my guy since he made his alt there for them, nothing accidental about it but if you wanna be the new uploader for his futa one have at it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doodoomang

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
Wakey wakey content just dropped! I know I rarely say it but support him if you can! Enjoy!

Also a message form our boy Kunaboto

"This month my medication was increased again, meaning I was in bed half the day.
I'm sorry for the low activity."

Orihime Solo vacation