RPGM - Completed - Kunoichi Botan [Enokippu]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Meopya

Kunoichi Botan is really really good. Enokippu has once again delivered another quality game worthy of praise.
    Fair warning though, this game is 90% rape, snuff and ryona.
    The good:
    +Art is amazing
    +Some scenes are animated
    +Gameplay is decent, not a boring slog but not super easy either.
    +Sex scenes buildup are pretty good
    +Linear gameplay
    +Decent
    +Mini-games are well thought-out (the half-oni restraint one is amazing)
    +The gallery is rich and well design for viewing the scenes (a rarity honestly)
    The not so good:
    -Not much content with the side characters
    -Game may be short for some people (about 1.5 hours)
    -Linear gameplay, not much exploration if you like that kinda thing
    9/10
    Enokippu deserves more recognition.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Kalenz123

Pretty good story, the gameplay is fun and a nice mix of classic rpgm and D&D mechanics. The stat and combat systems are very simple so it's easy to understand and get into but there is still a bit of thinking required on the player's part so it's not boring. The H-scenes show the female POV and are very focused on maledom. The game is kinda short but I believe it's kept short intentionally in order to avoid getting boring and repetitive.
    You will still get a couple hours out of it if you enjoy the scenes and read all the dialogue or you can speed run through it in less than 20 minutes.
    If you are interested in any of the game's fetishes and don't mind rpgm games too much you will enjoy this.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

H.ERO

this game is good, story is linear but interesting, gameplay are fun, the characters are cute and charming, many good CG Art and not having a annoying censored (for Non-Steam version). but the Music are generic, Skill set have only 2, No lesbian Sex all Sex with Men except only 1 Sex scene with Insect, And only have 1 Normal ending
    If your like it buy the game to support the Dev
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Branwen

Pros;

+Very nice art for a RPGM game, up there with Makina but bellow Meltys Quest. 4/5
    +Story is even if linear is the best linear story I've ever seen. 5/5
    +Scenes are quite good and doesn't need an endless grind to see it, as they come with the story as you play. 5/5
    +Gameplay is beyond excellent, its a mix off what I call a Hack and Slash in 2d and there is an optional Turn-Based RPGM combat but it is not a classic one. Must say I wish more games had this style of combat, it could make you play for just the combat. 6/5( I did not miss wrote that)

Cons;
    -There is a potential in the side characters that has not been unleashed, as there could have been a Lesbian or even a Futa/Corruption path between the Main and the side character, missed opportunity in my opinion.

Resolution;
    Overall its what I would call a A+ plus game( ranks being E, D, C, B, A, S, SS)
    It has an decent lenght it took me about 4 hours to finish it, casually. Should have been longer but its good as it is. Sex is very good maybe could have been kinkier but thats just me. Reccomend it for everyone to play just keep in mind that combat systems is not of the norm and it can take some time to get use to it as it is based on reflexes rather than Intellect thats prone in most RPGM games. The score for the game is 4.5/5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Red Ciel

• Enokippu art is great!
    • The in-combat scenes are highly interactive and nice
    • The plot is interesting and has a lot of characters
    • The combat is very different from RPGM default and is interesting
    • A bit too linear, no exploration at all involved.