4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok, anorexia, is pretty uncool, i mean, hey what you like, you like! But.... really?... wow!... thats not Sexy, thats even not Normal. Sorry when it goes Serious but, Damm.... This Character Models are not Normal.! İ really want to know what the Artist thought about, when he/She/it (2017 Guys, the thing who made this Games, could see itself as a Pillow and it would be Fucking Normal) created the Model for the Character.
nah fuck that idgaf if its 2017 DNA is still either with a Y chromosome or without, THERE IS NO EXEPTION!!!! (with Y is male btw)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
ok its not anorexia, its just the bellys, like the have fat but it seems they grew up wearing a belt around their stomach.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
My pov is that its not anorexia its just a "style".
Like akabur, its a style and I don't mind as long its a "style" and not a anorexia theme.

I really hope we get a nice set of corruption alternatives, similar to witch training, make her do kinky stuff in public or let her get nasty with other dudes in the "narutoverse", especially the older ones. so not just 1on1.

Also, I also hope for some NTR element, where Naruto get to see his love getting pounded by others :D

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Where is Tsunade? Without Tsunade I dont think its a training game in Naruto world. I will wait few release out, later I try.

ADD: Im not alone. Everyone wants Tsunade. :closedeyesmile:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dpfim91 and Cavpal

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
we have a few tsunade games already, so Im happy we get Hinata, Sakura and Ino in this one. at least first, if the developer want to add more later of course im ok with it. :)

May 1, 2017
The one on the far left in the header definitely looks like it was modeled after Akabur's Hermoine.

Looks like it could be an interesting game.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok, I've played it and my primary complaint so far is that it doesn't actually feel like we are training ino.

We just shoe up, she does what you say and then leaves. Now you can make a argument that that is the case in a lot of other trainer games, but in a lot of them there atleast feel like the character either has to first convince the trainee to do the task; whether this is through paying some kind of training course, or a set of verbal back and forth which ultimately leads to some logical trap (or fallacy) that the target can't find a counterargument for.

I know this is still early game but that's what it gives me.

Reactions: aMommyNoose

Morgos

Aug 18, 2016
Is there a way to get more currency without relying on the random events that seem to just give 1-3 coins each? With the randomness of these events and the price of the clothing, grinding out the money to see it all doesn't seem worth it.

I tried to mess around with a save editor and the console, but I didn't really get anywhere.

balrod18

May 17, 2017
Is there a way to get more currency without relying on the random events that seem to just give 1-3 coins each? With the randomness of these events and the price of the clothing, grinding out the money to see it all doesn't seem worth it.

I tried to mess around with a save editor and the console, but I didn't really get anywhere.
i saw on an older post some kind of "flower shop" would be added to earn money, but cant find it anywhere
how do you get those ramdom events?

Morgos

Aug 18, 2016
i saw on an older post some kind of "flower shop" would be added to earn money, but cant find it anywhere
Use the button to wait in the bottom-right corner of the screen while outside. It might take a while.

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Try to buy something in the store, for which you do not have enough money.
After that go to the Ino store.
P.S. This is written in the Readme file.

balrod18

May 17, 2017
Use the button to wait in the bottom-right corner of the screen while outside. It might take a while.
ty, just found out how to get some quick bucks

go to the store, try to buy something you cant afford, then just go to the flower shop and talk to ino, from now on a new work option should show off

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes