4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon_header.jpg

Overview:
After continual viewing of Naruto for a several days, you end up near the main entrance of Konocha somehow. You are met by three familiar to you girls: Hinata, Ino and Sakura. Obviously, they confused you with someone else so you put a bold face on and decide to play along. As it turns out later, you are the invited trainer for girls above mentioned… It is time to decide what your trainings are gonna be like… Though… Since it is a dream, maybe you can have some «fun» with them… Can something so vivid be just a dream…?
Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer/Publisher: Dinaki - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.24.1
Language: Russian, English, Polish, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
iOS: - - - -

Win (x32)
(v0.20.1): - - - -

Extras:
Gallery unlocker - Nudity Mod* - Official HD Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0007.jpg screenshot0008.jpg screenshot0009.jpg 10.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 6_new.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Ok, anorexia, is pretty uncool, i mean, hey what you like, you like! But.... really?... wow!... thats not Sexy, thats even not Normal. Sorry when it goes Serious but, Damm.... This Character Models are not Normal.! İ really want to know what the Artist thought about, when he/She/it (2017 Guys, the thing who made this Games, could see itself as a Pillow and it would be Fucking Normal) created the Model for the Character.

Edit: Holy Shit i made this Post 2017........ Im over 2 Years a Member? Holy SHIT

Edit2: Its 2020 Jesus :O Holy Mother of Sex Thats Crazy :D

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
People are into what they're into. I didnt honestly notice the stomachs until you pointed it out.

I guess its better than some of the other stuff out there, about raping and decapitating small girls etc.
But yeah, I personally dont believe you should leave your message up, the dude is into what hes into and its really not your place to judge, though that is of course just my personal opinion.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I don't think it's even about anorexia so much as those proportions are just wrong. The artwork is all weird, and I think what @Umaru-chan said is right with those just being edited Witch Trainer assets. Badly edited, as well as the model(s?) in Witch Trainer don't look just plain weird.

Ino isn't petite or thin, her waist is just ridiculously out of place with her otherwise normal-looking everything else.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
In the next version there will be a job in flowers shop with Ino.
Hey Dinaki, you are the dev of the game. aren't you? We need to give you a game developer tag then.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You know you're an old fart when games like this crop up and you have to Google what the fuck a Naruto is ... and come away knowing less than I did going in.

Anywhooo...

Won't somebody please think of us ... "mature" *cough* ... folk?

Where are our slave training games from the 70's stuff?

We still had the best theme tunes back then so ner ner ..... maturity at it's finest.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes