VN - Others - Completed - Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen [Final] [Lune]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Alternation62

4.5/5
    FINALLY! I way to translate Lune games! Cards on the table, I'm a huge Lune fan. Sukebe Elf was my first VN and I've been following them since. This is your typical Lune game with sexy girls and option for pregnancy near the end. The only reason it's close to five and not a five is because I can't rename the protag like in most Lune games. Regardless, I hope I'll see more in the future.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Jonathan Y

This might come off as a subjective review, given that I am not a huge fan of the mind control genre, and thus be frowned upon as too biased, but in any case here's my gripe with this piece :

''Mind Control'' is the biggest plot tool for justifiyng lazy writing that I've ever come across.

The game introduces the female chars as highly arrogant, sadistic, scheming persons, perfect for corruption. But there isn't any, the Mc stumbles by chance upon a magic item, uses it, and BAM, docile sex puppets that follow any command.

I find that so frustratingly boring and dull. What's the point in giving corruption targets a personality if that personality plays no part whatsoever ?

Here's good example of what I find as good use of mind control :
    In the game ''Princess Knight Claris'', the female lead with a very similar personality as seen here, get's mind-controlled into total obedience. But the game still shows her genuine thoughts during the act, but she has no control of her body nor actions, but you still read her genuine thoughts THAT'S how you do a good mind-control. Exciting and cruel.
    A personality that denies the bodies actions but is in a prison of flesh it has no control over anymore.

Here like I said, there's none of that.
    I give it 3 stars cuz the artwork is pretty good though, and the voice acting too.