VN Partial Kyouiku Shidou Immoral Edition [MTL]

CarnXace

May 2, 2022
1666127361571.png
OVERVIEW: Yoshiyuki loves having sex with girls. He is now a teacher and enjoys sex life with female students. Now that he has had sex with almost all of students, he decides to move to a different school. His next school is a famous girls' school.... He meets various pretty girls there and soon plans to give "educational guidance" to them....

Update: 10-18-2022
Developer: Bishop
Censorship: Yes
Version: Raw: v3
Language: English/Japanese

So apparently someone in posted a machine translation of Kyouiku Shidou using DeepL. Obviously I wanted to credit whoever did the translation. However I have no idea who converted the text to english. But obviously there are some glaring problems with Machine translation, so I try take that patch and fix some glaring mistakes. For example later on the story when the girls are corrupted they often end their sentence with a heart symbol, the machine translation will say something related to Death. like death wish or something like that. I had that corrected, but obviously most of the patch is going to be missing the heart symbols since that will require redoing the entire script.

The other glaring mistake is Kaede and Yuzuki's name were mistranslated so that has been fix. Other related issues in this patch is that Yuzuki's route will mention the word penis a lot, and the machine translation will say her penis when shes actually referring to others. So that's about it.

The translation tools that are used to fix some parts of it are also found here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bishop-b...-bishop-titles-sansha-mendan-many-more.99969/

Last edited:

CarnXace

May 2, 2022
When and updated the patch, there are still way too many errors to fix, especially dialogue that was supposed to be hearts got replaced with nonsense piece of lines. This new version also updated the title screen to English.

Reactions: net28

SkyTheSly

Apr 19, 2023
As someone who's had their eye on Kyouiku Shidou for a while, I'm grateful for even this MTL patch. Sansha Mendan's translation was a godsent, now we just have to tackle this VN next.