RPGM None L.Depth [RJ373560] [Leaf Geometry]

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Haha oops, I'm diabetic and my blood sugar was a little high today because of what I ate and one of the symptoms I get from that is that sometimes my thoughts get jumbled around a bit. So I think I probably misremembered Inel's name as being Ineri because I was probably happened to look over to Miseri's name while I was thinking about what I was reading. Regardless I do think some stuff does somewhat point to them being male though, like how both sisters seemed to want to be reliable for and protective of Ava when you take into account the way men are treated sometimes in the world they live in.
Yeah I get what you mean, hope you doing good tho

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
I know the topic his over but just to make things clear that Ava is indeed a boy, I was rummaging through my screenshots trying to organize them and stumbbled upon these ones:
Captura de Ecrã (1250).png Captura de Ecrã (1251).png

also got reminded that there is no text log in L.Depth and that's why I was taking screenshots seperately

Reactions: carrier95

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Anyone have a full save
I'm not sure what you're expecting with "all endings", the game only allows you to get 2 out of 3 in one save, because NG+ resets everything except the medals you get on your very first run

But here's a savefile with all the h-scenes
Had to turn it into a rar so f95 would let me send it
In it file16 is the save, the other 2 files are in there in case the game doesn't detect it (backup your own stuff just in case)
Savefile management in RPGMakerMZ is stoopid

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Xhavezkw

Aug 5, 2023
People certainly don't think it would be interesting to see the backgrounds of some characters in this saga like rabi or Lestea among other characters

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter